• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ric Flair Talks Steroids

P

Pain

VIP
:doh:

- ESPN.com features an article on WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair yesterday. The article notes that Flair pays $22,000 a month in alimony to his ex-wives. Regarding steroids in WWE, Flair admitted he experimented with them in the 1980’s and said, “Our company’s as clean as can be. We’ve got the most stringent drug-testing policies in place in the world. There’s no ifs, ands or buts. The guys pee in an open area. … It is what it is. The guys pay the penalty now. We’re not going to mess around with that after all we’ve been through.”

Batista last week on Raw.

osh9b6-1.jpg

2eyyqok-1.jpg

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^` Of course 100% natural-hardwork.

Do still people think we are completely STUPID?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Looks like Batista is +300 again

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
who cares? that bullshit is not a real sport.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WWE isn't real???

89844967-1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
the guys are used to lie.. everything they do in a ring is a lie..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont know Natzo's but my point is, since its not a real sport whats the big deal of using steroids? drug test?? whats the point of it?

P

Pain

VIP
I dont know Natzo's but my point is, since its not a real sport whats the big deal of using steroids? drug test?? whats the point of it?

Because 99% of the viewers are 8 year old kids? Most wrestlers die at around 40? steroids are to blame for everything these days? WWE don't want that sort of attention, they'll deny as much as possible about drugs in wrestling.

and Chris Benoit

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Yea, and so are actors in movies, whats your point?

I say that they should not bring that topic up, cause everyone knows they're lying. is useless.. they use the same ability for the steroid talk that they use in their job.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Because 99% of the viewers are 8 year old kids? Most wrestlers die at around 40? steroids are to blame for everything these days? WWE don't want that sort of attention, they'll deny as much as possible about drugs in wrestling.

and Chris Benoit

thats a good point, i didnt know they had drug tests and now i understand why Ric "has" to say that.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I only wish someone would stand up and explain to the moronic public that wrestlers aren't dying from steroids....they are dying from a whole list of drugs.

yeah, steroids are part of their drug cocktail...but thats not what kills them. they die from the cocaine, painkillers, muscle relaxers, alcohol, etc.

D

DIPLOMAT007

Just aired yesterday and kinda goes with alot of you guys questions

Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Batista looks massive! he complety dwarfes HHH, and HHH isnt a small boy

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Even so Batista and all the wrestlers who are still in the WWE are getting noticeably smaller since the Beniot incident.