• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Do you watch every movie from start to finish?

P

Pain

VIP
Even if you find yourself bored to death half way through. I know Line has to watch every movie he gets for review from start to finish no matter how bad it is. How about you casual movie viewers?

I just turned off The Spirit after watching it for 40 minutes. I'd rather watch a Uwe Boll movie than this garbage.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Around 70% of the time at home, at movie theaters obviously the whole movie

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Depends. I have been known to stop and come back later.

I can't say that every movie maintains my attention, and if it is on TV I start flicking between channels in the ad breaks. So watch is a loose term for average to shit films.

On a side not: anyone else notice that Wiki has "plots" that are really just blow by blow accounts of what happens in the film. Should someone be sending Wikipedia a dictionary definition?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ yea saw that too, Wiki is weird. also the flickering in channels same thing, but commercials are exhausting if you dont have VOD or HBO

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Usually i watch the movie till the end, to give it a complete review.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If I am at home I will stop if it's shit and never look back, or skip every 5 minutes till it get's back on track.

If I went to the cinema I have to avoid raging if what I am seeing is terrible, but I've walked out the cinema a couple of times. I don't even remember the movies, my brain probably suppressed the memories to avoid a mental breakdown xD

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Never walked out of a cinema before. But then again I've come close. Must be my Scottish heritage saying no - as I've paid for my ticket and want my monies worth.

Fast forwarding through a DVD I have done several times. Also do it with recorded things off the TV. Last thing I did that with was Jackie Chan's The Medallion....... couldn't fast forward fast enough.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I always watch movies from start to finish, even trash like The Spirit. I need to see how a story is going to end.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Never walked out of a cinema before. But then again I've come close. Must be my Scottish heritage saying no - as I've paid for my ticket and want my monies worth.

Fast forwarding through a DVD I have done several times. Also do it with recorded things off the TV. Last thing I did that with was Jackie Chan's The Medallion....... couldn't fast forward fast enough.

I loled.

Yeah, walking out of the cinema may seem harsh, but sometimes I feel like watching the movie is worse than wasting my money. I remembered a movie I walked away from, Meet The Spartans.

Oh god the mental damage I received from watching 40 min of it was brutal.

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No...
There are very few movies i dont skip chapters or fast foward through. Its a very bad habit of mine...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Id say 99% of the time I'll watch the movie all the way through, it has to be beyond terrible for me to turn it off, or if I'm to tired I'll watch the rest the next day.

I'm with Tim though, never walked out of a movie before, I'm a cheap bastard.