• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MuscleMecca: What Do You Train For???

What Do You Train For???

• Total voters
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MuscleMecca;

Day in and day out of the gym, pumping those weights trying to achieve your goals!

What Do You Train For??

Bodybuilding
Powerlifting
General Health and fitness
Sports
The girls
Other??

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bodybuilding :turborun:

(and a little bit health and fitness)

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Health and Fitness.

Plus the girls.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Bodybuilding, but for myself, not competing.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- The Gurls :gaygay:

- Other

--> to be the buffest motherfucker in the room

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For a sense of self and the underlying desire to find who I am as a person while making that person a better being.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Only if they are sexy :keke:

No I'm talking about the pushing of limits and discovering who you really are. Easiest way to do it. I'd rather push my limits in a weight room than out in an Ironman event or one of those endurance things. A few seconds of pain vs several hours - lifting wins, no contest.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Only if they are sexy :keke:

No I'm talking about the pushing of limits and discovering who you really are. Easiest way to do it. I'd rather push my limits in a weight room than out in an Ironman event or one of those endurance things. A few seconds of pain vs several hours - lifting wins, no contest.

um.....i think you know i'm into bodybuilding and would never knock on it. but what those people do in the ironman events is remarkable and very impressive and is not just a "few seconds of pain"

having recently discovered this through some training for the fire department i'm volunteering for, endurance based training can be very, very, excruciatingly difficult. i was in more pain after a drill that lasted "only" 5 minutes than i ever have after my heaviest sets of squats, deads, or anything. just saying......

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Reading comprehension isn't a strong point of yours is it :rolleyes:

Read my post again more slowly. Sound out the vowels and consenants. Picture the entire sentence in your minds eye, then incorporate in the entire paragraph in the same manner. :rofl3:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Bodybuilding for me !

and for the girls always.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bodybuilding..... Im just trying to be the best me I can and push my body.... A little for the ladies aswell.

raggamuffini

raggamuffini

I do it for fun! I'm not competing (at least at the moment) so I don't have the right to call it bodybuilding..
Also I train for the same reason Tim already mentioined, but still if I did not feel like this was the best way (most fun) to spend my short life, I would'nt do it..
So I guess you could basically call it hedonism :bitenails:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
My main drive for training is Strength and powerlifting, although I do partake in bodybuilding.

L91

L91

I train for fun, and I might compete on future in bodybuilding or Powerlifting and strongmencontest´s:)

S

shade.

train for strength but didnt want to compete..

D

Delusion

For me it's a combination of both achieving best possible strength and size naturally. My father is Danish former shot put champion, so I'm trying to reach his strength limits when on top as my finale goals, and hopefully someday beyond them :).