• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jeff Long posing

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Does he have any future in the sport?

M

MRPc

Banned
nope do not like his bloated phisique and his waist is a definetly NO!!

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
all drugs, he has grown way too fast

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont think he does if he grows too quickly, he looks bad here.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe... if he can refine his body to a top level. He has no muscle maturity at all though.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For some reason he does not look very healthy.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
X2, he looks very old and beaten for his age (23,24 i think), that long torso and short lats really give him a ugly physique..

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cant say he looks bad but his waist is quite big (might be just the condition), he's veins are popping nicely. He should just keep that waist small(er) and keep pounding some muscle...And yeap muscle maturity...meh.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

power

He looks good, he just needs to nail his condition, and he will win his pro-card.

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hes got some freaky bodyparts.

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

N to the double O....NO

Look at the horrendous black dot crap on him from drug abuse...

I think every bbuilder who wants to go pro needs to be natural first push that to the limits for the first 10 years, then juice if wanting to go pro, at least then your body has grown to its limits naturally, and then you exceed that with the stuff then you'll likly be a good pro.. Examples of this is -> Ronnie Coleman (8x mr.o), Kai Greene, Desmond Miller, those 3 guys in particular were hardcore nattys and then exploded when they made the change and all 3 are respected in the sport today as bloody dominators...:)

Tell me if you agree..

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
N to the double O....NO

I think every bbuilder who wants to go pro needs to be natural first push that to the limits for the first 10 years, then juice if wanting to go pro, at least then your body has grown to its limits naturally, and then you exceed that with the stuff then you'll likly be a good pro.. Examples of this is -> Ronnie Coleman (8x mr.o), Kai Greene, Desmond Miller, those 3 guys in particular were hardcore nattys and then exploded when they made the change and all 3 are respected in the sport today as bloody dominators...:)

Tell me if you agree..

I don't think you'll find many pro bb's that where natural the first 10 years of their training career.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ X2

All these new young pro's started juicing from a really young age

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
N to the double O....NO

Tell me if you agree..

Jay, Flex lewis, Lee Priest the list goes on of people who started young and well they look great to me :dunnodude:

But In the matter Of Mr. Long Ive meet him he is a real nice guy but I do NOT think he Is pro Material

FtMet65

FtMet65

i agree with the notion that he is doing too much gear too fast...you've got too many national level bb's that may take even more than the pros. they need to play it smart and have a bit of patience, unless they want to have multiple organ failure within the next five years. This athlete specifically is a prime example...no doubt, he has great genetics, he just needs to use that shit up before he changes his name to juiced up mcgee.