• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

exporting stuff from itunes.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I have purchased some music on Itunes... Might be a stupid question,

Is there any way to convert the purchased music to .mp3 or .wav format and export the songs out of itunes?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ May be messed with by any copyright stuff, but there are heaps of freeware stuff out there that do it.

Just look for the file that iTunes stores it all in on your harddrive and copy it out of there.

And also I think iTunes can convert anyway as it does mp3 to aac so no reason why it can't do the reverse.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I've found the files and stuff, but they are .m4a files. I just wana convert them. I'd use my copy of protools, but I don't have the mp3 converter for it :disgust:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have purchased some music on Itunes... Might be a stupid question,

Is there any way to convert the purchased music to .mp3 or .wav format and export the songs out of itunes?

you did what?? :iorofl:

why on earth did you buy music?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
you did what?? :iorofl:

why on earth did you buy music?

I'll download songs for free if I'm just looking for a song or two. However, if I want a full album I will buy it.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I agree.

You have to support the artists eventually. If you download the songs or albums and like it, then buy it! If not then no loss, just delete it so it doesn't pollute your harddrive. Treat the internet and free downloads like a library to browse to find stuff to buy.

If you don't pay out money at some stage then those artists that you like will never make any money, won't tour, won't make more albums, won't support the next generation of great artists (like we need another Britney but not The Pixies?) and we get left with more shit music from the mainstream crap that stupid teenagers and mindless adults buy.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
^ exactly... If I like a band enough to search out their album, them I will buy it. I prefer buying hardcopies... but sometimes I can't get the album in Australia except off itunes :(

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I've tried ordering albums off Amazon and had no luck. It really annoys me.

Plus the music and film industries are just plain fucking retarded. They want to force people to buy stuff their way because they are too lame to move with the new media available. They deserve to be put out of business with their shoddy practices.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
you're a terrorist for buying music.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ You're a terrorist for not giving me those drugs for free :angrydude:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
use Tunebite its pretty good.. records your song you bought and saves it in any format you want it