• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

posedown

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dont you think that we could all do away with the posedown in a BBing competition?
sometimes it really seems a bit gay especially if its just the usually posing with no *leader* and interaction between the competitors like pushing, going in the middle stuff like that?
what do you think?

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dont you think that we could all do away with the posedown in a BBing competition?
sometimes it really seems a bit gay especially if its just the usually posing with no *leader* and interaction between the competitors like pushing, going in the middle stuff like that?
what do you think?
The posedown is the culmination, if not the pure essence, of what BB competition is all about. Often times, unless it is a political decision, it is the deciding factor. I like the posedown in that everyone gets a chance to really strut their stuff outside of mandatory poses and choreographed moves. Again, muscle showing at its purest.
We need the posedown.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i`m a fan of BBing as a whole dont get me wrong
ex like on the olympia stage when ronnie and the mass monsters start pushing, following each other around, then jay will hit ronnies quads and shake his head and hit his own. stuff like that

but
i dont think it has any influence with regards to the final result.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's what makes a posedown exciting, i dont know what your talking about, without that the show would be boring IMO

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
The posedown is the culmination, if not the pure essence, of what BB competition is all about. Often times, unless it is a political decision, it is the deciding factor. I like the posedown in that everyone gets a chance to really strut their stuff outside of mandatory poses and choreographed moves. Again, muscle showing at its purest.
We need the posedown.

Agree 100%.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
what do you think?

Are you serious? Like... totally serious? :bitelip:

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No I dont think it would be a good idea to get rid of the posedowns at all. It gives the athletes not only the chance to stand next to who they want but also a chance to let their personalities shine threw aswell.....

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have no problem with the posedown, but the posedown round usually don't show any changes in the judges scoring. Maybe they should still have it for the fans, but not judge?

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Ditto, cause like me im a huge fan of Ruhl not cause he wins cause he usually won't but I enjoy seeing him on stage and even more I enjoy seeing him on stage with a posedown with the other BB'ers that he makes look tiny.

The posedown is all about the fans.

B

bigjoe

Are you nuts? The posedown is what bodybuilders strive and work their asses off for. In your view we should not allow wrestling cause the guys will rub against each other, we should stop basketball from dribbling the ball, etc. Your thinking also reminds me of those dweebs from the Olympic committee who wanted to get rid of wrestling in the Olympics then with huge pressure from all over the world, the Olympic committee reversed it's decision and kept wrestling in. WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE THINKING? THIS THINKING IS DEAD WRONG.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what do you think?
Hello mrchewiebitums!
If you remember in 2004 and in 2005 in bb competitions there were not posedown. Because there were challenge round. I think that bb competitions without posedown are not bb competitions. Posedown is only for bb fans, because we can see top six guys do some particular poses. I like posedown.. i remember jay vs ronnie or markus ruhl' s funny stuff ( like holland gp in 2005... ) :)