• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NBA PLAYOFFS!!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FINALLY!

Here are the matchups for the first round

East

1. Cavs vs. 8. Pistons
2. Celtics vs 7. Bulls
3. Magic vs 6. Sixers
4. Hawks vs 5. Miami

West

1. Lakers vs Jazz
2. Denver vs New Orleans
3. Spurs vs Mavs
4.Portland vs Rockets

Suprises:

1. Portland: Big suprise here, young roster with lots of talent but i thought not enough experience or leadership. Brandon Roy is a def. All star caliber player and Oden will putome stiff defense on second units. They will be tough
to beat.

2. Denver: Never thought they would be e econd seed in the ultra competitive west, thanx to injuries to star players on other teams they got were they are.

3. Hawks: Kind of like portland but in the east

Dissapointments

1. Pheonix: Just sad....

2. Pistons, AI trade was a real desperat trade and it backfired..

3. Nets : They had enough power to at least make it to the playoffs, Get rid of Vince and rebuilt around Harris

Predictions

East

1. Cavs vs. 8. Pistons= Cavs in 4
2. Celtics vs 7. Bulls= Celts in 6
3. Magic vs 6. Sixers= Magic in 6
4. Hawks vs 5. Miami= Miami in 7

West

1. Lakers vs Jazz= Lakers in 6 o 7
2. Denver vs New Orleans= Denver in 7
3. Spurs vs Mavs= Mavs in 6
4.Portland vs Rockets= Portland in 6

Celtics fell out of title contention right when KG got injured, they wont make it past the Magic

Rockets need a healthy Tmac to match the firepower of the Blazers

Miami will be a though match for anyone in the playoffs largely thanx to wade, he can carry a team much better then kobe or Lebron.

Spurs are done for the season, No ginobli, an old injured Duncan

Mavs : See spurs

Denver lack real defense to content for title

New Orleans: see above

Now...

Jazz will give the lakers a rough time in the first round, they have the size and thekills to push the lakers

Portland may be somewhat of a problem for the lakers too, so the lakers wont have a difficult road to come out on top of the west, but will have to play hard and lots o defense to get there.

The cavs have a pretty easy road to the finals thanks to the injury to garnett

Finals: Cavs vs Lakers

Will be a real exciting series, And i think 6 years is more then enough. It's Lebron's year to shine!

Cavs in 6

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cavs winning it this year.
mo and lebron great combo

bulls shocker!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn! Celts are really lost without their best player KG...

Agree with Rage! Cavs ftw!!

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DA BULLS! That was some game the other day... I'm not too optimistic about the bulls in the playoffs but I'm gonna be rooting for the nuggets once the bulls get knocked out. I am a huge Carmelo Anthony fan.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Screw the playoffs.... Terry Porter and Steve Kerr ruined the Suns and their season... :tear: it will make me tear up to watch them without the Suns there.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm going to Hawks/Heat Wedneday, bitches :music:

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no flagrant foul on brad miller from fucking rondo at the end, what a bunch of bullshit with the bulls and celtics.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no flagrant foul on brad miller from fucking rondo at the end, what a bunch of bullshit with the bulls and celtics.

that whole game was fixed

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rockets beat Blazers...... On to LA on Monday.... My boys are going to have their hands full.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bulls-Cs one of the best series ive ever seen

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought rockets would advance but not without yao.

and another sweep coming for the lebrons

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you serious?

000802aa2f490b69e28358-1.jpg

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wouldn´t argue about the mvp, well deserved but imo should have gone to wade, but who can argue that a guy who gets 7 triple doubles is voted mvp? atleast he can get something while the lakers will squash him and cleveland in the finals!!!!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wouldn´t argue about the mvp, well deserved but imo should have gone to wade, but who can argue that a guy who gets 7 triple doubles is voted mvp? atleast he can get something while the lakers will squash him and cleveland in the finals!!!!

There's no way anybody other than Lebron should have been mentioned as MVP, this was/is his year.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i´ll have to disagree wade was exepional this season and lifted his team to the playoffs, with him they made the playofss without him they won 18 games or was it less then that, kobe was just awesome as always he could have been the mvp, just plays good every damn game and does everything that needs to be done, offense and defensively but lebron is the Mvp and that is good for him cuz kobe will be the finals MVP

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i´ll have to disagree wade was exepional this season and lifted his team to the playoffs, with him they made the playofss without him they won 18 games or was it less then that, kobe was just awesome as always he could have been the mvp, just plays good every damn game and does everything that needs to be done, offense and defensively but lebron is the Mvp and that is good for him cuz kobe will be the finals MVP

Kobe is just simply fucking amazing lol. It is so much fun to see him toy around with people. I haven't seen him turn up his intensity yet and he scores like 30 points easy.