• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Milos Sarcev - Amazing routine

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I almost cryed from seeing such a good routine!

Milos Sarcev Posing Routine 1998 Mr. Olympia

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I know that mecca was a bit emotional these days, but for a routine? come on :umwtf:

anyway Milos looked great there

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lokked great hats for sure

Z

Zane

Misko je bio neverovatan.....Amazing!!!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
there was absolutely nothing exceptional about that routine. he duplicated several poses multiple times and almost looked like he was just doing whatever pose he thought of. it wasn't bad, but certainly not exceptional. i've seen better routines out of victor and wolf, let alone guys like kai and melvin.

and may i also add, milos was not very big at all. quite honestly, in my opinion, he really doesn't even have pro level size here. looks good though.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree that he isn't "pro" big, but sometimes i think its fucked up, to be IFBB pro you HAVE to be juicing, and be monstrously huge?. only difference i see, is more weight, pills or injecting juice, and having a more appetite, natties besides this are just as worthy.
i got nothing against roids though, just cant get ahold of any here.

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
there was absolutely nothing exceptional about that routine. he duplicated several poses multiple times and almost looked like he was just doing whatever pose he thought of. it wasn't bad, but certainly not exceptional. i've seen better routines out of victor and wolf, let alone guys like kai and melvin.

and may i also add, milos was not very big at all. quite honestly, in my opinion, he really doesn't even have pro level size here. looks good though.

he was huge at the 99 grand prix
Milos99gp2th 1

99gpmilosth 1

Comparisoncth 1

Comparison2pth 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ dude EVERYONE looked awesome at the 99 grand prix, and massive. look at levrone, coleman, ruhl, wheeler. the lighting at that show is just absolutely legendary. and while the physiques are an absolute marvel to look at, it's quite honestly not a good show to asses just how good a pro really was. well, either that or EVERYONE just decided to peak and look there best ever at one show :wutyousay:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Took the words right out of my mouth. :gaysign:

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well your argument was that milos was "small" lighting or not milos was far from small at the 99gp. I posted pictures that were direct comparisons, and it is very clear that milos is holding his own in terms of size.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree the routine sucked. There is only so many times you can repeat a routine before you have to get off the stage!

And he was definitely a light weight. NEEDS MORE MASSS!! The extra "S" is for size :rolleyes:

J

ja.batice

are you big as he?no you are not..so.... :D

J

ja.batice

"light weight" i don`t think so...

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wasnt that the year hes biceps looked horrible?

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nothing special really :| IMHO The greatest ever routine was presented by Rich Gaspari at Mr Olympia in Rimini Italy 1988 or 1989