• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NEINNEINNEIN!

smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks good..thanks for the preview

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wheres Miami at? MIAMINEINEIENNIENIENIIINENENENENE

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks like a nice movie !!

thanks for sharing pain :tiphat:

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lulz looks like oscar material:rofl3:

neinneinneinnein

to many nazi movies it's so played out and predictable, must be the jews in hollywood

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol looks great thanks pain...

P

Pain

VIP
I just hope there isn't any metal music playing in the movie while the American's are mowing down the German's. They had some generic rock music playing in the trailer.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ACHTUNG MOTHER FUCKER. is what i would say if they do have that metal music..

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ B*tch bitte!

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great just another fucking american flick on bashing germans, haven't they had enough humiluation? So it's now cool to see german soldiers die now on tv? Don't forget not all germans were bad, for instance the Wehrmacht weren't SS. Peoples grandads died in ww2 as german soldiers and now they make videos of it being cool? Sorry for being a spoil sport but this really pisses me off, and im British and in the British Army

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP
Great just another fucking american flick on bashing germans, haven't they had enough humiluation? So it's now cool to see german soldiers die now on tv? Don't forget not all germans were bad, for instance the Wehrmacht weren't SS. Peoples grandads died in ww2 as german soldiers and now they make videos of it being cool? Sorry for being a spoil sport but this really pisses me off, and im British and in the British Army

War has been glamorized on the big screen for decades now. Get over it. The only thing that would make me not want to watch this is if they started playing metal/rock music while shooting Nazi's. I don't think any movie has done that so far.

Call of Duty 5 got a lot of bad press because they had metal music playing while German soldiers were been killed in the trailers.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Way to understand what Tarantino's doing here. Really. Good job.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
wow, looks good!

must see!

PiTT does a good job in that scene.