• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Thyroxine (Na) ... T3 or T4

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hi,

I was wondering if someone is familiar with Thyroxine (Na) (manufactured by GLAXOSMITHKLINE)?

Is it T3 or T4 or either... and most im[portant of all can it be used for fat loss?

Thanks

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hi,

I was wondering if someone is familiar with Thyroxine (Na) (manufactured by GLAXOSMITHKLINE)?

Is it T3 or T4 or either... and most im[portant of all can it be used for fat loss?

Thanks

T-3 is Cytomel and T-4 is Thyroxine.

T-4 is a commercialized version of T-3.

They are both thyroid gland stimulators and can be used in the process of burning fat, how ever it also increases protein synthesis and can be used to effectively bulk.

With both of those said it can also eat away at muscle with inadequate protein dosages, so it would be wise to stack it with an AAS to keep your hard earned gains.

Lets see anything else.... nope.

Edit: Worth mentioning.

t-4 is a far weaker thyroid stimulators even at higher ratio dosages when compared to T-3.

There's more but I have to refer to my notes and sleep I'll fill in more tommrow if one of the other guys don't fill in the gaps I left but I gave you backround basics.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
t-4 has to convert to t-3. hence the reason its weaker.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I myself have been a little afraid to use t3 because of its rumors of eating away your muscle

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thnak you all of clearing this up... just one more question though... would 50 mcg of Throxine taken for a couple of weeks nonstop would be an overkill or pretty OK for a first time Thyroid use?