• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

E:60 Greg Valentino

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anybody else see the E:60 with Greg Valentino??? What a friggin joke, I'm sure he told ESPN that he used synthol to get his arms so big, but they edited it out. Like as if you can inject steroids and make your arms explode :doh::doh::doh:

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

i didn't see it any links???

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nope, Gregg has stood by that he has never injected synthol. He does say he injected huge amounts of Test and other steroids. I forget the amount of EQ he said he injected but back in the day you would only get it in 50mg/ml so you would be injecting 10-20 ml's a week of just EQ for an average competing body builder. Could be true, might not. I dunno the truth.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I highly friggn doubt it. I mean if he did every single injection in his bicep then maybe, but I really think it was all just synthol. I mean when I watch him talk, you know how you get that feeling that someone is lying to you, thats how I feel with him.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
gracias tkD

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for the link daniel

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
gregg is the man!!!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i found it pretty interesting,
regardless of what people think of him, he always gets to the point of details with bullsh*t or not

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i found it pretty interesting,
regardless of what people think of him, he always gets to the point of details with bullsh*t or not

What do you mean, not really understanding what your saying, you mean he openly talks about juice?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why dont they get a decent fucking person to speak on steroids

It wouldn't be entertaining seeing that person on TV.

If I went on, perfectly level head, business professional in a suit, that wouldn't draw any rating at all. I have a perfect bill of health, good looking, smart, and well spoken. They wouldn't have any wow factor and ratings would suck.

People like "steroids" in the news so much is because they are so ignorant about them. They think they are some magical pill or injectable that will put 50lbs on you and make you go on a killing rampage.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
People like "steroids" in the news so much is because they are so ignorant about them. They think they are some magical pill or injectable that will put 50lbs on you and make you go on a killing rampage.

you said it