• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big04Pimpin's Training Log, Sponsered by IronMagLabs 1-Andro Rx

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey Guys, IronMagLabs is sending me three bottle of their 1-Andro RX product that they have out. There claims are as follows:

Increases Lean Muscle Mass
Increases Strength & Power
Does Not Convert to Estrogen or DHT
No Bloating or Water Retention
Converts to 1-Testosterone
7 X the Anabolic Potency of Testosterone
Pharmaceutical Grade 1-Androsterone

I will be getting the bottles in sometime this week and will start the log the following week. I have already started to do a primer for the cycle. I have been doing cardio 4x's a week which is helping me drop a little un-needed weight. I will be taking 6 caps a day which will be 2 in the morning(7 am), 2 at lunch(noon), and two at 6pm (right before the gym). I will be posting up a overview of my diet, which will be pretty much if I hit all my meals or just slacked for some reason. Also, I will be posting my training and how it went. It should be awesome if this lives up to the hype. I have taken M1T, Superdrol, Havoc and many other pro-hormones that have been out so we will see where this stacks up to them.

As for PCT, I am unsure how I am going to go about it. I have clomid, nolva, letro, armidex, prami, AIFM, and casaber on hand in case of any need. I do not think I will use HCG since its only a 4 week cycle, but I do have it also on hand.

1AndroRxlabelmd-1.jpg

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/1-andro-rx-prohormone.php

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will be getting my starting weight on Monday when I start the 1-Andro. Can't wait.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hope it works great for you bro.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking forward to see how all works for you.

l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

wish you all the best bro...

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

good luck bro!!! looks like you got your PCT drugs!!haha

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice man good look with everything, looking forward to how you like the andro :thumbsup2:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ooh shit big dude taking some ph and shit..
hope its worth the 41 bucks bro

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome man, hope it goes well !!!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What are your aims?

Can u post numbers?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ooh shit big dude taking some ph and shit..
hope its worth the 41 bucks bro

I got three bottles for free from them.

I might not start on monday. I think I slightly pulled my lower left erector in my back. (the muscle that is parallel with you spine right about your ass) Since its only 4 weeks. I want to get the most out of it and don't want to have to throttle down with anything. Specially deadlifts.

I'll keep you updated over the weekend. I hope its just really sore. I was going for 405x15 on dead lifts, which I should have gotten but only got to 8 and felt a pull in my lower back. Learned my lesson with other injuries so I just stopped, finished up the rest of my back and went home to ice it.

I am thinking about posting pics, but they would definitely go into the VIP section if I do. I work at a data center, they would find them in a second and if someone put one and one together about what I post, well knowing my boss, I wouldn't have a job left.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I got three bottles for free from them.

I might not start on monday. I think I slightly pulled my lower left erector in my back. (the muscle that is parallel with you spine right about your ass) Since its only 4 weeks. I want to get the most out of it and don't want to have to throttle down with anything. Specially deadlifts.

I'll keep you updated over the weekend. I hope its just really sore. I was going for 405x15 on dead lifts, which I should have gotten but only got to 8 and felt a pull in my lower back. Learned my lesson with other injuries so I just stopped, finished up the rest of my back and went home to ice it.

I am thinking about posting pics, but they would definitely go into the VIP section if I do. I work at a data center, they would find them in a second and if someone put one and one together about what I post, well knowing my boss, I wouldn't have a job left.

Understandable mate! would be awesome to see your progress though.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
May 4

Chest Training. This was the first day that I started to take it.

Diet: Diet was about right. I am not stressing with this diet. For example, today I had 6 eggs and 2 pieces of toast with jelly on it for breakfast. Then I had 6" subway chicken twice. At 5pm I had my pre shake, then post workout shake after training. Then finished it off with cup of chicken, 3/4 pounds of steak, black beans and sour cream.

Training went ok. I just had some huge news thrown on me so I was out of it. I will see how I feel after the week and the stress levels go down.

Dumbells 55x12, 65x12, 75x12, 85x12, 95x12,105x12, 115x12. (remember I have torn my pec before)

Incline press 135x12 185x12, 205x12, 225x12, 245x9

Crossover flys 60x12, 70x12, 80 x12

Pec Deck 135x12, 195x12, 220x12, 245x10

Overall not bad but stress got to me big time. Head wasn't in it.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice session man! hope the bottles work well!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
excited to see the final result!

hope it works for you! :borat:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
May 6

I got caught up with work yesterday but still took the caps. I am taking 6 caps a day for 30 days since IronMagLabs sent me three bottles. I do have to say that with the mixture of drinking a lot more water and the Andro-RX I feel tighter and fuller. Pretty cool seeing how much stress I am under.

I worked out early as hell this morning. Got to the gym about 6:20am.

Squats
15x135
15x155
12x185
12x225
12x245
7x275 (remember this is my third week back doing legs)

Leg Press (by plates)
6x12
10x12
14x12
16x12 (felt awesome, spotted with my hands on knees though)

Leg Curls
3sets at 125 for 15.

Leg ext.
3 sets at 150 for 15

Calves
Just donkey raises for 25 reps and sitting calf raises with two 45's.

Diet should be almost exactly the same as above except the meals will be pushed back.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Great to see you training legs properly again.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome leg workout bro, 1-andro rx is working well man,

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great leg workout!!! I like the forced reps on the last set of leg presses