• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2009 Pittsburgh Pro 202 class(info & competitor list)

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
6i6zq8-1.jpg

msllwz-1.gif

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ahmad, Ahmad..............wow. your parents suck for giving you that name and you suck for keeping it

richard jones coming back? cool.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sweet I thought Richard was doing the NY Pro as his comeback, kinda sucked when his name wasn't on the list I thought maybe he decided against competing but good to see he will be doing this show.

H

Hane

Ahmad, Ahmad..............wow. your parents suck for giving you that name and you suck for keeping it

Considering Ahmad, his triceps looks great! I believe the photo was taken 7 days ago.

Kopia_av_DSC00804.jpg

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

not bad of a list, cant wait to check it out.
look at the list of guest posers, we are definetly spoiled in pittsburgh at this show, its like seeing the olympia line up early.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
this is probably the most star studded guest pose ever...

lolz at the fact that they are guest posing at a pro show hehehe

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice line up for the 202 class

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this is probably the most star studded guest pose ever...

lolz at the fact that they are guest posing at a pro show hehehe

They just posted pics of the big name bodybuilders. No way in hell that Ronnie, Jay, Dex, Phil, Kai, Wolf, Vic, Branch, Toney are ALL going to guest pose at the same event.

I'd guess there isn't a guest poser.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
They just posted pics of the big name bodybuilders. No way in hell that Ronnie, Jay, Dex, Phil, Kai, Wolf, Vic, Branch, Toney are ALL going to guest pose at the same event.

I'd guess there isn't a guest poser.

Probably all of them will guest pose, like in 2008, where the line up was quite impressive as this year: Phil, Dexter, Kai, Ronnie, Jay, Trey Brewer, Erik Fankhouser, Victor Martinez, Cormier..etc

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=contest&eventcode=1239

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not a great lineup, but the guest posers are brilliant.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I actually agree with Duality, it isn't racist it a name unpopular with the times.

It's like being named Hitler in the WW2 era, in america your parents suck for giving it to you and you suck for keeping it. that's not a racists statement.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I actually agree with Duality it isn't racist it a name unpopular with the times.

It's like being named Hitler in the WW2 era, in america your parents suck for giving it to you and you suck for keeping it. that's not a racists statement.
Um, I'm pretty sure his comment was due to his first and last names being the same.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I actually agree with Duality, it isn't racist it a name unpopular with the times.

What??

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP

so........Ahmad = Hitler

???

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Ahmad ís from sweden not Iraq

At the racists = STFU :tiphat:

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Um, I'm pretty sure his comment was due to his first and last names being the same.
agree !! but there is no need to make fun of someone because of his name.