• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

"Can I squeeze your muscles?"

P

Pain

VIP
:bitenails:

http://www.wigantoday.net/wigannews/Purple-Aki39s-muscle-squeeze-appeal.4251277.jp?articlepage=2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_Aki

2mmzrlj-1.jpg

An "infamous" criminal jailed for harassing young men in Wigan is appealing against an order banning him from squeezing people's muscles.

Akinwale Arobiele, known as Purple Aki, kept what he called a "stalker's manual'' containing details of young men he became fascinated with.

The 46-year-old was jailed for six years in 2003 for 16 offences of harassment and has been known to the police for years because of what he admits was an "unusual interest in muscles, the development of muscles and the potential of young men to improve their physique."

He was released from prison in 2006 – after racking up several complaints from other prison inmates and warders – and Merseyside Police immediately appeared for a sexual offences prevention order against him.

The order, which was granted by magistrates in Liverpool, banned him from entering Wigan as well as engaging in a number of bizarre activities, including asking people to perform squat thrusts, and touching muscles.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Imagine this guy at someting like the Arnold expo. He will think he is in heaven!

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Asking people to perform squat thrusts.....:uhoh2: If he were in a gym at the time not so strange. In public and asking strangers..... Yea just a little.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He was released from prison in 2006 – after racking up several complaints from other prison inmates and warders – and Merseyside Police immediately appeared for a sexual offences prevention order against him.

:49:
even the prison people didnt want him

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

:49:
even the prison people didnt want him

In a South America jail, they wouldnt complain they would behead him lol

raggamuffini

raggamuffini

That guy is of pure epicness.. Not everyone has the guts to walk around a jail and ask every convicted murderer with well-trained muscles to perform squat thrusts.. And the guy is still alive :D