• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2009 Pittsburgh Pro 202 Comparisons

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
20-1.jpg

21-1.jpg

22-1.jpg

23-1.jpg

24-1.jpg

25-1.jpg

26-2.jpg

27-1.jpg

101-1.jpg

112-1.jpg

43-1.jpg

51-1.jpg

61-1.jpg

71-1.jpg

82-1.jpg

91-1.jpg

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
one of 2 things

1) they all made it a point to drink as much water as humanly possible before the show

2)bad lighting or probably due to the reflection of the light off the floor, they are illuminated to the point where there are almost no shadows making them look smooth

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Eduardo Correa gets it.

I don't know what to say of Jones..

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
one of 2 things

1) they all made it a point to drink as much water as humanly possible before the show

2)bad lighting or probably due to the reflection of the light off the floor, they are illuminated to the point where there are almost no shadows making them look smooth

its definitely the lighting, correa and dugdale are definitely in shape

Eduardo Correa (even if he doesnt win today) will be a big name in furture 202 competitions... jones is kinda soft, i think its the lack of competing but considering he seems a bit undetermined and abit of a quitter, this outing my turn him off bodybuilding again (i hope im wrong)

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
one of 2 things

and also it could be the lens of the camera. Different lenses to different lightings.

AA is looking pretty good actually (despite the poor pics).

shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

one of 2 things

I just got back from the pre judge... these pics suck because these dudes were all in the shape of their lives.. dugdale looked great so did correa..AA looked damn impressive too

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ye i thought it would have been the light or camera
they all look GREAT very aesthetic yet muscular.

definitely what they should promote to the public

i was looking at some shots of dugdale and he has almost NO quad sweep from the front, if i`m not mistaken and im not kidding here, Turk rivals if not beats him in that department.... well probably everyone beats him there, it REALLY is that bad

shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

Ya the 202 class was amazing... on a side note turk and i talked to toney freeman for literally 25 mins. He was the coolest pro I ever met we told him wed let him go after about 5 mins and he said " naw man yall good stay and hangout" and talked to us and showed us some pics of him 3 days after the arnold on his Iphone( looked ridiculous) really great guy for the sport

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its good to see jason Arntz and Galanti back, even when they didnt look that good.

shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

i was looking at some shots of dugdale and he has almost NO quad sweep from the front, if i`m not mistaken and im not kidding here, Turk rivals if not beats him in that department.... well probably everyone beats him there, it REALLY is that bad

haha sorry man but that comment is outrageous... turk was sitting front row with me and he'll tell u himself how silly that is to say that

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
regards the quad sweep FROM THE FRONT?
look at the photos(the close up ones, dont think anyone posted them here), man, his sweep is quite average

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
jones is kinda soft, i think its the lack of competing but considering he seems a bit undetermined and abit of a quitter, this outing my turn him off bodybuilding again (i hope im wrong)
Yeah, seriously. Why would he go back to school to get a degree when he could live the luxurious lifestyle of a mid-tier bodybuilder? Clearly he knows little about the longevity he has in this field.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jones has fantastic fantastic structure, but his legs are way undersized. correa looks magnficent. and i agree this lighting is terrible and does none of these guys justice

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
regards the quad sweep FROM THE FRONT?
look at the photos(the close up ones, dont think anyone posted them here), man, his sweep is quite average
lol, I showed Turk a picture of Dugdale in a Nutrex ad once and told him "his sweep is bad just like yours."

:thumbsup2:

caribbean muscular male

caribbean muscular male

too bad richard jones diddn't come in as he should have. It will take awhile to see him back up in there, but we all know he can. George farrah great guy, good arms really needs to continue competing im sure he'll win one 202 pro show

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
too bad richard jones diddn't come in as he should have. It will take awhile to see him back up in there, but we all know he can. George farrah great guy, good arms really needs to continue competing im sure he'll win one 202 pro show

I don't know, time isn't on his side. He is getting older and there are young guys coming through like Flex Lewis.

msuman

msuman

Dugdale should have won. Correa was good, but Dugdale was more complete.