As someone else mentioned, i'm the most impressed with Dexter! then Wolf, Phil, and Victor. Ronnie...pls no..
since i was there i have to say the pics dont do much justice cause the lighting was off in some spots.
but imo they all looked real good for off season except. ronnie and (no surprise) kamali, which i dont know what the hell was going through manions head when he asked him to guest pose. but definetly a great turnout. i also saw there eric fankhouser, he looked freaking huge. my favorite guest posers of the night had to be branch and kia, they were real cool.
it hurts to say it but ronnie looks horrible here, hes left tricep and whole back area is starting to get non existent, his delts are nothing compared to what they used to be and then all this is thrown together with a very unpleasing waist.
Ronnie was the the greatest, and in his old form he prolly still is..
but he HAVE to realise his time has passed as a professional bodybuilder hes body is sad enough destroyed and he wont do damage at all anymore even if he enjoys it (wich i still doubt) he will just embarass himself.
Note dex is huge im VERY impressed
I see it this way:
- Phil: I've never seen him that big. He is enjoying his offseason a lot, I hope he is making some good gains.
- Jay: some of you may think I'm biased but his midsection looks way better than in last 3 or 4 years. It's not distented at all and not as wide as in the past. His front double bi looks great to me. His foreams look crazy.
- Dex: he looks even better!!! His biceps are getting bigger and bigger, their shape reminds me of Arnold's. Top 2 in the Olympia this year.
- Kai: HUGE. He reminds me of good ol' Ronnie.
- Branch: crazy veins, conditioning, but that triceps tear takes a lot from his phisique... :S
- Toney: same old top 6 Freeman.
- Ronnie: at least seems he is training again, but his left lat and tri are 100% gone. However, his right arm is still the best in the world. How can he do that?
- "Prince" Kamali: LOL. Back on topic, he looks better than in previous pics, but he has not X frame he used to have 10 years ago. Where are his triceps at? :D:D
Natzo's LOG - Check my workouts!ASC 09 Top 5 pick Champion'10 MM fantasy Football league Champion