• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NPC Pittsburgh pro guest posings(Heath, Cutler, Dexter,Ronnie ,Wolf and etc)

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
NPC Pittsburgh pro guest posings allstar(Heath, Cutler, Dexter,Ronnie ,Wolf and etc)

dcelqh-1.jpg

16060jo-1.jpg

25q9lxv-1.jpg

2rq0sqs-1.jpg

b4yp1f-1.jpg

21niniq-1.jpg

25a7kna-1.jpg

29fqjba-1.jpg

more Phil Heath photos: http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=8895&eventcode=1319

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great pics! Man seeing those pics of Ron sucked though. His whole left side is not getting better at all. He will not do well at all if he competes at the O.... Phil looked great as did Jay. Is it just me or did Dex look a little more offseason than he has in the past?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great pics! Man seeing those pics of Ron sucked though. His whole left side is not getting better at all. He will not do well at all if he competes at the O.... Phil looked great as did Jay. Is it just me or did Dex look a little more offseason than he has in the past?

Yes, he took a long offseason this year. He looks bigger this off season than ever before.

You can Find all the photos here: http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=contest&contestcode=307

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Dexter looks HUGE! Very impressed.

Cookie monster

Cookie monster

dexter i'm most impressed by for off-season shape. Kai is a close second to Dex. Branch is holdin' up pretty well and Dennis , even tho his back still needs to be brought up, looks pretty complete. I feel bad for Big Ron (so upset he's trying for a comeback)

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heath - Although puffy looking in the face, one can still see the great lines under all the fat.

Cutler - No comment

Vic - Same as Heath.

Dex - Massive! The best of them all.

Kai - Looking good. Same as Heath and Vic

Ronnie - please NO! Ronnie we love you, but please stop. I feel sorry for you.

..........and then to top it all we have Mr Kamali - HAHAHAHAHAHA

PS: As usual: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Zoknat again

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie won't even place in the top ten:

2zz0tav-1.jpg

H

Hane

Im most impressed with Dexters calves!
Great pictures

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1 Dex
2 Heath
3 Kai
4 Vic
5 Cutler

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dexter always look great in the offseas...probably the best of anyone. Looks like it was a great show to be at to see pretty much all of the top guys guest posing.
Why oh why was Kamali invited though? surely they could have got someone else instead.