• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler and Dexter Jackson Guest Posing at the 2009 NPC Jay Cutler Classic

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
14y1o43-1.jpg

videos:

Jay Cutler:

Dexter and Jay:

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
men Dexter looks massive!

thanks Zoknat!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Zoknat again.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They both look HUGE. It's sad guest posers only do their job for about 45 seconds :D

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Can't believe Dex is looking so big compared to Jay.

B

Baquizz

I wonder what took Dex so long. All improvements he made since 07, why wasn't he able to do them earlier?

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Should of done ^^ but all i can say aswell is that Jay Cutler is begining to come back up again in shape.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Dexter is looking fucking fantastic. Extra lbs, waist looking tight.

Thats a Mr. O right their.

Trumps Jay.

C

cannonball33

In recent pics, looks like Jay has really improved his pecs -- thickness especially. It's weird to see Dex so massive! He carries it well.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow Dex looked fucking awesome..... He might well retain this year who knows. Still hoping Jay can pull it off though.

H

hook3

maybe the reason dexter is looking so thick is because of muscle maturity... the muscles over time become thicker and denser and maybe he is heading into that prime age... for example look at the difference between ronnie in '98 versus '05

Cookie monster

Cookie monster

Dexter? jesus christ. Holding size AND staying pretty lean for off-season. Jay? i'll have to agree with others, he's starting to regain his shape.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, what's up with Dex suddenly got a lot more massive to look at?Interesting turn - if he can keep that mass when he cuts down I pretty sure he will beat both Phil and Kai!

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
It's just me or is dexter getting colemanesque in his posing? bouncing on his feet and such.

It looks like he has packed a fair amount of muscle, hope he keeps his lines when dieted down. Cutler is looking better than last year too. If we add Phil, kai and vic to the mix this years O is really promisisng if they all nail their conditioning. We'll see.

Limpboy

Limpboy

For Dexter: thats the result when you take the hole year off for a show for the first time as he never done that for the O

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Both guys looked great in the video, should be a good Olympia.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
dexter picked the perfect time to swell up. if he had done it in the past it wouldntve made a difference because of how ron and jay looked, he wouldve been a bigger man in the same 3rd place

Limpboy

Limpboy

dexter picked the perfect time to swell up. if he had done it in the past it wouldntve made a difference because of how ron and jay looked, he wouldve been a bigger man in the same 3rd place

Yea bro:thumbsup2:

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man, dexter is looking bigger for sure !!!

it looks like this year Mr Olympia is going to be in between dexter and phil :turborun:

thanks for the vid's Zoknat :thumbsup2: