• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Whatch out for this new talent! Must see

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont think he went all the way to parallel..... LOL Nice find.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
LOL@ the happiness after the deadlift

strongman in the making !

carrying those weights isn't bad for his spine or something.. he looks really young.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i laughed at the deadlift when he threw his hands in the air with joy

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Way too young to lift, i wouldn't let my kid to do it, i don't want him to be under 5 feet tall, lol.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the father is re-living his child/teenage years via his son

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Way too young to lift, i wouldn't let my kid to do it, i don't want him to be under 5 feet tall, lol.

:bitelip:

But running and jumping are fine. :deadhorse:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
:bitelip:

But running and jumping are fine. :deadhorse:

Well i meant, not to squat or deadlift at 1 year old (or whatever was his age in the other vids) for God's sake lol.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well i meant, not to squat or deadlift at 1 year old (or whatever was his age in the other vids) for God's sake lol.

Those are fake weights. The kid isn't straining or trying to hard, his height will be fine.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude is dumb, kid is only 1 year old, and already the obsesses people put this shit on their kids, c'mon...
i wouldn't be surprised if something like this turned out to be the "little Hercules" problem again.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ban physical activity.

P

Pain

VIP
I want that mini squat rack. Its so cute.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ :uhoh2:

Dude is dumb, kid is only 1 year old, and already the obsesses people put this shit on their kids, c'mon...
i wouldn't be surprised if something like this turned out to be the "little Hercules" problem again.

agree 100% :thumbsup2:

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Or it could be that the kid is actually having fun lifting those plastic weights and spending time with his parents?

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Or it could be that the kid is actually having fun lifting those plastic weights and spending time with his parents?

I agree 100%
More parents need to be more like that and spend time with there kid show then some morals and showing them that physical fitness is fun and not a chor and we would have far less cases of obesity in this society insteade of oh he's lifting plastic its bad for him.

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree 100%
More parents need to be more like that and spend time with there kid show then some morals and showing them that physical fitness is fun and not a chor and we would have far less cases of obesity in this society insteade of oh he's lifting plastic its bad for him.

:thumbsup2:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
plastic/wooden weights let him have fun....

I'd be concerned if he was lifting real weight