Natzo's LOG - Check my workouts!ASC 09 Top 5 pick Champion'10 MM fantasy Football league Champion
Time for a lil update. I am still at 4000 calories and my weight is now 205. I just started incorporating HIIT this week and it is going well so far. As far as macronutrients go, i am pretty close to a 30p 50c 20f. I am really glad that I started early this year and that I am able to keep my calories up because I havent had any cravings and I am staying quite full to be honest. I am constantly moving and on my feet at work so I am sure that my calorie burn is very high. Here are my latest pinches.
Energy is great and I feel amazing. I plan on being the definition of definition. I will take pics tomorrow and post them soon!
- Your back looks separated and solid.
- Side tri is looking damn great.
- In the side chest I realised how tall you are..... and... there is something in the way you hit this pose I don't like.... IMHO you should keep your back straight
- Legs don't look as conditioned as your upper body, but still a lot of time to go, I'll not worry about them. Also, they look pretty good for your height.
- Midsection: no words, simply amazing, small hips, small waist, great abs.
Congratz and keep us updated!
I've probably asked this before but, what weight were you planning on competing at?
I ask because I thought you were aiming for the high 190's and you are almost there now. Does that mean you've lost some muscle or just severely carb depleted.