• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Yevgen Yarymbash Shatters All-Time Records

formaldeide

formaldeide

this guy is amazing and only 25 year old

"Ukrainian Yevgen Yarymbash, 275, returned to the platform last weekend to shatter a number of all-time records at the IPA affiliated, UPO, Battle of the Titans 2 held in Mangush, Ukraine. The 25 year old Yarymbash totalled an all-time 275 class high of 2,799 pounds, besting his former mark by 132 pounds. It's also the sixth highest total ever achieved in any weight class. Yarymbash squatted 1,168 pounds, benched 804, and deadlifted 826 pounds. The squat surpasses Chuck Vogelpohl's all-time record of 1,150 pounds. Yarymbash went on to miss 1,212 pounds on a fourth attempt squat and 848 pounds on a third attempt deadlift."

(Yarymbash attempts 1,212)
filephpid189t1-1.jpg

(Yarymbash attempts 848)
filephpid186t1-1.jpg

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I remember hearing about this a couple of months ago (I think). Pretty crazy for any age and/or weight class...

M

MRPc

Banned
25 year old? ohh god he looks very old like 35 year old definetly not healthy.