• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

jsfitnessking 12 weeks out for natural pro qualifier

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

hey guys this is me 12 weeks from my contest thats in two weeks. may 23rd. it is my second show. my first was last april the natural pittsburgh championships. yea that same show turk just won. i took second last year. but this year im going for a bigger show thats also a pro qualifier. its the iron city classic. i am 5'9'' in these pics i am 210 lbs. currently i am 185 and shredded and yes i will post some new ones soon.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking large! Great peak! Keep us updated

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

more pics.

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

more coming

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

and more..

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

comments are vey welcome even though im already dieted down, ill post some current shots very shortly.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lets see those shredded pics!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good man! bring on the shredded pics!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
You look big!

glad to see a new pre contest thread in here!

good side chest! :thumbsup2:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pose for pose:

Front relaxed: great looking. Thick. One lat look different shaped than the other, but I'm sure it's just the angle.

Back relaxed: WIIIIIDE. Calves are not as big as they should, it seems you have high insertions, like me. Overall it's a good pose for you.

Front DB: hell yeah. Everything looks really good, thighs are HUGE, and biceps peak amazing.

Front latspread: you chest look very thick. No flaws. Somehow, calves look good.

Side chest: yeah, great. IMO you should pull your delt backwards. Traps look huge and legs insane.

Side tri: tris look FULL. In the second shot (right arm, I think) the shortest head of tri looks smaller than your left one. Did u injured it?

MM: got traps? WOW. Thighs, again, HUGE.

Abs & Thighs: have you tried to hit this pose with one leg not facing the camera? I mean, if you rotate a little bit one leg, your calves may look bigger.

Looking 4ward to the next set of pics!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good bro !!!

keep up the hard work :thumbsup2:

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great work mate. Keep us updated on your progress.

msuman

msuman

On your way. Good luck!

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

Pose for pose:

Front relaxed: great looking. Thick. One lat look different shaped than the other, but I'm sure it's just the angle.

Back relaxed: WIIIIIDE. Calves are not as big as they should, it seems you have high insertions, like me. Overall it's a good pose for you.

Front DB: hell yeah. Everything looks really good, thighs are HUGE, and biceps peak amazing.

Front latspread: you chest look very thick. No flaws. Somehow, calves look good.

Side chest: yeah, great. IMO you should pull your delt backwards. Traps look huge and legs insane.

Side tri: tris look FULL. In the second shot (right arm, I think) the shortest head of tri looks smaller than your left one. Did u injured it?

MM: got traps? WOW. Thighs, again, HUGE.

Abs & Thighs: have you tried to hit this pose with one leg not facing the camera? I mean, if you rotate a little bit one leg, your calves may look bigger.

Looking 4ward to the next set of pics!

thanks for the insite, new currents pics coming soon. its actually my left arm's tri thats a bit goofy, was attacked by a dog a long time ago and its teeth ripped out some of the muscle and tissue.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking awesome brother! Good luck!!!!!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Only thing i'd say is to make sure you get your condition spot on and practice your posing.

You'll have had more practice since these pics were taken but you could definitely get some more out of some of the shots. Rotating just a bit more on the side shots and pressing the front leg against the back leg. Your back and quads look great from the front so plenty of poses that emphasise those strong points. Also try an ab pose with your hands behind your head and your arms close to your ears so that you show the big lats, arms and shape down to those big quads.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking great brother keep it up :)

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

thanks for the comment boys, here are my most recent shots a couple days ago at two weeks out. just finished a hamstring and quad burnout so lags are a little soft and puffy. weight was around 183 in these pics.

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking