• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

7 week Diet new member

G

giucanales

Top 3  2 2/3(before)

Top 3  3 18/4(after)

Hey guys I'm new to this forum and a beginner in bodybuilding.I'm posting this pics(Only the back shots) from my first diet that I did in 7 weeks only.Open for all critics.That's it.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good results buddy, you should be happy with it

Hello & welcome to musclemecca bodybuilding forums
My Names dryden aka DriDDeRz :tiphat:
On behalf of the whole of musclemecca.com and myself i like to welcome you to your new home, Home of Bodybuilding the MECCA!

Your've started of with a great introduction of giving us details about yourself so we can get to know you better aswell as the other members on our forum when they pop in here or bump into you around the forum,

Let me give you a guided tour around this place, its pretty easy to learn and most of all its really addictive place to be, once you sign up you don't want to log off :keke:
First of all this section is for new members such as yourself to meet and greet the rest of the members by telling us about yourself which you have correctly done so.

Our forum covers a great variety of topics and sections, from
World News and headlines
Bodybuilding and power lifting of course we are always up to date and at a very quick passe to get the news out to our die hard bodybuilding fans, keeping them updated with whats going on in the Mecca bodybuilding, power lifting world.

Fitness models, Photo Voting section , which i believe is the only forum to have one :2:

Muscle Kombat section which was created by a very own member here
with a request section inside there, how that thread works is, say you want to see a match up between Jay cutler and Flex wheeler to see who would of won more of like "dream shows" you would like to see or who has the better package

When you get a chance go to our Member Pictures section and create a thread with some of your bodybuilding posing pictures and even the regular normal everyday pictures in "Meet the members" just so we know who we are talking with on the other side of the forum :keke:.

We have some great Sponsors helping us, which are listed below
* www.CEMproducts.com

Be sure to check them out, cheap prices and quick replies with Questions.

We have afew rules in order to keep things on track and to make everyones stay a enjoyable stay each time they come here to hang out to get the latest news.
We like to make sure everyone is speaking in a proper friendly manner with no outbursts of swearwords and attacks on other members we take very seriously and though's who are seen caught breaking the rules to a point on how serious the matter is the correct situation will take place, but what makes this forum so great is that, though's rules are very rarely broken here :2:.

Another common rule is to make sure when creating a thread it isn't a repost of another same thread, to check if something hasn't or has already been posted always do a Forum search located at the very top of our forum, or you can follow the links that i will give you towards the end of my post here.

Dont be afraid to ask questions, But remember to make sure the newly created thread with the questions,( Given you have search the forum first to make sure your questions you want to ask haven't already been asked ) to be in the correct section of our forum to get the quickest replies for all of our members, you better brace yourself in your set because it doesn't take long to get answers to the asking questions which makes this place so great at a fast movement :2:.

Sometimes if you dont take a break we have a Arcade section full of heaps of fun and addictive games that will keep you playing for hours on end, you can find the link to it at the very top or like a stated in my above area, you can use my following links below to help make things so much quicker

We have a Musclemecca Suggestion Box where you can give us idea's on things that you would like to see happen in the near future or things you don't like but would want to see an improvement on.
That section is located in our Help Forum located at the bottom, where you can also ask questions if something isn't working or an error is showing around the forum.

Here below are some help links that will come in handy
With the Arnold classic coming up don't miss out of the action and news and updates of the PRO bodybuilders :2:
Musclemecca Training logs
Musclemecca Help forum
Musclemecca Meet the Members
Musclemecca Sponsors
Musclemecca Search Button
Musclemecca Diet & Nutrition
Musclemecca F.A.Q's
Musclemecca Suggestion Box

If you would like to get on contact with an Admin or Mod, there usernames are colour in Blue & Red
Ask An Admin
Or you can even contact other members, such as myself, i always put everyones needs before mine to make their enjoyment of their stay much fun.
I hope to see you around the forum & hope to see you become a great active member taking on the roll with other members making this site more and more enjoyable for each and every member.

Kind Regards
DriDDeRz, and the rest of musclemecca members

Last edited by a moderator:
Cork

Cork

Good results for 7 weeks. Now it looks like it's time to bulk!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
welcome!

don´t diet.

G

giucanales

Shure. It´s time to gain some mass now!! I'll try to keep posting regularly in the other sections to debate about training and nutrition, now I want to diet only next year and end up whith far more weith than this time.Thanks for the replies!!

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good work man. What's your weight at and what to you hope to get to by next year?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You certainly dropped some body fat and increased the appearance of muscle definition and separation. I would focus on a solid bulk now.

G

giucanales

Before the diet, I had 140,8 and in the end of the diet I was with 127,6.I'm natural and hoping next year I'll finish my diet with at least 140.Now that you all have some notion of what my metabolism is like, do you think I should eat how much protein and carbs per pound!?

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You plan on bulking to the same weight you were this year? Why not push for more weight or do you mean 140 after cutting down?

I'd Shoot for 1-1.5g protein per pound and 2-3g carbs per pound depending on how fast you put on body fat.

G

giucanales

I mean 140 after cutting down down.
Thanks for the advice!I hope to put a a lot of mass to the shoulder and traps area, besides mass in general.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff