• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

lol France.

P

Pain

VIP
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8046564.stm

French net piracy bill signed off

"The new legislation operates under a three-stage system. A new state agency would first send illegal file-sharers a warning e-mail, then a letter, and finally cut off their connection for a year if they were caught a third time."

That'll work. :rofl3:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow, another reason we shouldn't copy the french,. lets see if someone in the states says this is a good decision.

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow, another reason we shouldn't copy the french,. lets see if someone in the states says this is a good decision.

This would not be such a bad thing..."no internet" is BS because you can always get it somehow...Hundreds of thousands dollars (to government) or no internet for a year...:icon_ninja:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well i should have explained further, it reminds me of School, im talking like middle or highschool, the warning system,. for the net though? and a whole country woaah, it's stupid.

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well i should have explained further, it reminds me of School, im talking like middle or highschool, the warning system,. for the net though? and a whole country woaah, it's stupid.

It seems like an good front for their Government to regulate what French citizens can and cannot do.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ well in my opinion its too easy to break it than to obey.