• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

STRETCH MARKS!!!HELP

T

tavuthekid

I have been training for about three years now and i always had a problem with my legs getting bigger much more easy than the rest of my body.This year i took the decision to do everything the right way with no cheating in any section.What happened was i started getting bigger but also started having huge stretch marks in my arms but especially in my legs.If someone could help me i would appreciate that because i have tried a lot of things but nothing seems to work.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wear them proud not much you can do we all have them...

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^agree !!

but you can try Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula , that might help a little with the stretch marks :thumbsup2:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^agree !!

but you can try Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula , that might help a little with the stretch marks :thumbsup2:

Agreed, pregnant women use this. I have also read and heard of using Alpha Lipoic Acid, helps with stretch marks.
If neither work, it is just part of the territory with bodybuilding. Some get it worse than others genetically. Some people's dermis tears more easily than others due to lack of elasticity.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I get it bad near biceps, and outer pecs, rub cocoa butter, or shea butter etc.

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

i have it on my shoulder .. god i hate it

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
never had it.

but if I did Im with Braaq

Shadow

Shadow

Never had them but then I'm small :(

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ That's not always true...

T

tavuthekid

i tried a lot of things like cocoa butter,bio oil,hydrating cremes.But then yesterday while i was searching i found that zinc and the vitamin b complex help a lot . Also retin-a they say that helps a lot to make them less visible. Did anyone try any of this?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

tavuthekid

Agreed, pregnant women use this. I have also read and heard of using Alpha Lipoic Acid, helps with stretch marks.
If neither work, it is just part of the territory with bodybuilding. Some get it worse than others genetically. Some people's dermis tears more easily than others due to lack of elasticity.

did you see any results from the ones you heard?and if i could have a link to where you have read this i would appreciate it

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my arms are FULL of them.

if your getting them because your growing mostly in muscle then be proud of them, its part of bodybuilding

if your getting them because your growing mostly in fat, then IMMEDIATELY re-do your diet and/or training and if you can lose a few pounds.

its not ok to get stretch marks IF the only reason your getting them is because your getting fatter

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
buy a GOOD lotion... dont buy any lotion thats less than 15 bucks unless it has coco butter which smells like piss IMO

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
buy a GOOD lotion... dont buy any lotion thats less than 15 bucks unless it has coco butter which smells like piss IMO

:49:

yea don't rub the cocoa butter close to your face :49:

i rub my body in with cocoa butter twice a day. my skin is really bad.. i have stretch marks all over... belly is full with it.. long and wide ones too.. over 1 inch