• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

RUHL ROBBED!?!

GEMILIANI

GEMILIANI

Dennis James fucking sucks and he gets second!?! WTF Centopani definitely should be first but I say hands down RUHL is second here. DJ looked like shit ...as always... with his high lats and rediculous abdominal distention. I wonder how much the judges got paid to carry him to second place.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no ruhl had no chance to win this show. i personally think that 3rd is too good for him. his triceps are gone, his flow disappeared.

GEMILIANI

GEMILIANI

I'm not saying Ruhl should have won the show, Centopani was in a class all his own tonight. I'm saying Dennis James was in no way better than Ruhl here tonight.. to add to that.. that clown Silvio Should have been in 5th and Hida Should have nailed down 3rd or 4th spot

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will say this about him, his hammies looked insane! But I think 3rd was pretty fair.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he got a fair placing, i hope to see him continuing to compete and even another bodybuilding video, his last 2 were great

R

Ruhlforever

Agree, he is better than dennis james, but his triceps are a mess that create a terrible imbalance in everything his elbow surpass his "triceps" and not the opposite as it must be. The condition that Markus displayed on NOC 1999, Night of champions 2000 and 2002 will never be the same, I said he should get second place

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Before the show DJ didn't even know who Evan was. I am sure now he knows!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Rhul placement was fair.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Milligan41088

Milligan41088

ruhl defintly deserved the placing he got..his color was off and it was hard to see how shredded he actually was

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Personally, I think Hide was robbed. He's looked the best I've ever seen him. He should have been placed higher. I had him in first or second with Evan.

msuman

msuman

DJ got a gift, his legs are a mess. But, Ruhl wasn't that great either. Silvio and Hide looked better.

R

Ruhlforever

Have you noticed how skinny ruhl calves are???, too shredded for me and he displayed or worsen the 2007 ASC non existed triceps, totally a mess, and sorry with all the love I have for him but this kind of triceps with those syntholized delts and biceps, damn, not the same guy we met in NOC's and previous, ASC, definetely his last competition

R

Ruhlforever

Have you noticed how skinny ruhl calves are???, too shredded for me and he displayed or worsen the 2007 ASC non existed triceps, totally a mess, and sorry with all the love I have for him but this kind of triceps with those syntholized delts and biceps, damn, not the same guy we met in NOC's and previous, ASC, definetely his last competition

2004 One of his best versions not the best but where he placed higher

Look at the triceps, color and condition

FB7T1138-1.jpg

And now a complete mess

_W5Q3203_CNRARMMHCP-1.jpg

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Although his chest injury seemed to have heeled (don't know how), he seemed to have lost some cuts in his chest esp in the most muscular pose

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ruhl color got worse, but his conditioning better. Look at his legs, buddy. Also lightning in this show was not the best available.

Although his chest injury seemed to have heeled (don't know how), he seemed to have lost some cuts in his chest esp in the most muscular pose

I also realised that. I think it must be an implant. Look at his pec shape in that Dorian's pose. Inner chest looks full (the area suposed to be injured) and if u look at the outter pec, it seems flatter than the injured part. It makes no sense.

R

Ruhlforever

For me is a disaster to see how bad his triceps are now look as if he never trains this body part