• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Remove dents on your car

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thx for the vid. it really works. i've done it on my car couple times, it works really well on smaller dents.. i don't have any big ones so i can't say anything about that. did not attacked my paint (its just a regular original paint. no clear coat or so)

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
will it remove dents on your forehead too?

HATER

HATER

thx for the vid. it really works. i've done it on my car couple times, it works really well on smaller dents.. i don't have any big ones so i can't say anything about that. did not attacked my paint (its just a regular original paint. no clear coat or so)

how long ago did you try this??... and you're saying your paint is still ok??.... i gotta try it myself.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how long ago did you try this??... and you're saying your paint is still ok??.... i gotta try it myself.

i did that about a year ago. a friend showed the "technique" to me and i had millions of little dents on my passenger side.. people officially like to slam there doors into my car :omgwtf:

paint it still ok. but like i said its just a regular white.. no fancy blue/red or whatever.. i suggest to try it on a spot where you wont see it right away and see what happens on your paint.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
GReat tip Hater.

have to try that up. !

thanks, repped!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks HATER! I have a few dents from when I worked at the bar. Assholes hit my care all the time, I wish there was a video for scratches as well.

HATER

HATER

Thanks HATER! I have a few dents from when I worked at the bar. Assholes hit my care all the time, I wish there was a video for scratches as well.

No problem.. let us all know how it turns out.. i'm personally waiting for most people to try it and finding out how it works for them before i do mine..lol :bitenails: