• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How to Watch an Extremely Long Movie

P

Pain

VIP
1. Choose a good 3 hour movie, like Ben-Hur, Barry Lyndon, Lawrence of Arabia, any Godfather movie, an extended version of Lord of the Rings, or Gone With The Wind. It needs to be something you're interested in. Read a summary of the movie beforehand so you're sure that you're willing to sit through it.

2. Put your movie in your DVD player. Make sure its free of scratches, or dust. Skip the previews, they only add to the length of the movie.

3. Have some snacks handy. Any kind of popcorn, candy, or even some veggies are great movie food. Have a glass of water and some napkins handy. Dinner is also a great pair for long movies.

4. Take bathroom breaks when necessary. Take one before you start the movie, so you won't have to go all the time. They will also give you a moment to stretch your legs and relax your mind.

5. Don't skip through chapters. Skipping chapters can result in a disjointed plot line. If the movie really doesn't interest you, stop watching.

6. Pause the movie if you want to quit. Try taking a small break, stepping outside and stretching. Even in you aren't interested in finishing at the moment, you may want to return to it later.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
NEXT UP: How to take a dump in a hurry

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glad I know this now.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
turtles-1.jpg

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i usualy just watch the whole movie, but end up passing out from sheer boredom.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
wait, so theres no article reference here? so this is a pain original. Is this some sort of traffic trading scheme you got going on pain?