• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Levrone Report

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For the Levrone fans...hope you enjoy this!:thumbsup2:

LevroneReport.com • Kevin Levrone Transformation • Start

Last edited by a moderator:
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ohh shit he's ready to come back :coolguy:

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He said just the opposite...:umwtf:

Compete or not to compete, I'd like to know that Levrone is out there at a lean 240 to 250 and not a skinny 206.

I know its impossible for BB'ers to maintain their size, but I like the guys like Gunther, Markus, Dorian, and Coleman who make valiant efforts.

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Compete or not to compete, I'd like to know that Levrone is out there at a lean 240 to 250 and not a skinny 206.

I know its impossible for BB'ers to maintain their size, but I like the guys like Gunther, Markus, Dorian, and Coleman who make valiant efforts.

Well, I'd like to see him like that too...

shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

5 pounds of muscle a week.....haha

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
he's being rediculously ambitious. i doubt he could gain 5 lbs a week unless he goes from zero to every supplement plus steroids plus HGH plus Insulin and it jacks him up for a couple of weeks then it will just be a bit of weight a week...... i doubt he will do it but it will be interesting to see how big he can get

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
initially everyone always grows fast, now i`m assume hes been out long enought o fall back into that category

couple that with already expert knowledge on the way he should train, eat, supplement and dose and it think he could manage something close to that

imagine going out and finding someone whose in fairly decent shape, and suddenly hes got a high level diet, training regime, cycle and supplement plan, all that work perfectly for him, you dont think he`d make impressive gains initially?

afaik ronnie had put on around 40lbs of muscle from one olympia to another, cant remember when..... and he was already packed with muscle, now you think levrone cant put on 10lbs of muscle in around 2 weeks?
remember he specifically stated 5lbs per week for 2w,

we will just have to see what happens i guess

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Joeb23

Joeb23

he's being rediculously ambitious. i doubt he could gain 5 lbs a week unless he goes from zero to every supplement plus steroids plus HGH plus Insulin and it jacks him up for a couple of weeks then it will just be a bit of weight a week...... i doubt he will do it but it will be interesting to see how big he can get

Obviously you know nothing about Kevin Levrone.:umwtf: He is in many ways one of the most genetically gifted bodybuilders of all time. He would routinely not train all year long and go down below 200lbs and then 16 weeks out from the contest, he would diet up to his contest weight of 245lbs. Kevin was known for not training all year long citing personally, he felt he did not need to and that doing so would actually be detrimental to his physique. He trained with so much intensity and heavy poundage that he knew he could not maintain this style all year round. So even though the average bodybuilder could never dream of doing this, do not go and assume it cannot be done. Kevin Levrone is definitely an exception to this.:thumbsup2:

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Obviously you know nothing about Kevin Levrone.:umwtf: He is in many ways one of the most genetically gifted bodybuilders of all time. He would routinely not train all year long and go down below 200lbs and then 16 weeks out from the contest, he would diet up to his contest weight of 245lbs. Kevin was known for not training all year long citing personally, he felt he did not need to and that doing so would actually be detrimental to his physique. He trained with so much intensity and heavy poundage that he knew he could not maintain this style all year round. So even though the average bodybuilder could never dream of doing this, do not go and assume it cannot be done. Kevin Levrone is definitely an exception to this.:thumbsup2:

:thumbsup2: true words

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Obviously you know nothing about Kevin Levrone. He is in many ways one of the most genetically gifted bodybuilders of all time. He would routinely not train all year long and go down below 200lbs and then 16 weeks out from the contest, he would diet up to his contest weight of 245lbs. Kevin was known for not training all year long citing personally, he felt he did not need to and that doing so would actually be detrimental to his physique. He trained with so much intensity and heavy poundage that he knew he could not maintain this style all year round. So even though the average bodybuilder could never dream of doing this, do not go and assume it cannot be done. Kevin Levrone is definitely an exception to this.
true words

totally agree ..:headbang:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Doesn't look to be weighing 206lbs ...more like 175 he's so skinny now. This will be interesting to watch and like Joeb stated if anyone can add the quality weight back on in a short time its Levrone!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I know I'm gonna watch it!:thumbsup2:

Go Levrone!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ummm, yeah, Kevin is the man, he can make huge gains, but can 4.5kg of pure muscle being produced naturally in 14 days? That's... hard to believe.

That being said, I hope Levrone makes me eat my words. :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Doesn't look to be weighing 206lbs ...more like 175 he's so skinny now. This will be interesting to watch and like Joeb stated if anyone can add the quality weight back on in a short time its Levrone!

LOL, I'm exactly 175 on my sig :D:D:D:D (5'7'').

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

I hope that the competition fire starts again inside him and he decide to come back on stage, cause I believe considering his genetics and the fact he's in a healthy but normal shape, could grant him to make a great comeback.Imagine, 2010 Olympia, the Maryland Muscle Machine comes back to claim the Sandow, that would be a sight!

Joeb23

Joeb23

I can't wait to see him him benching 495lbs again.:headbang:

Last edited by a moderator: