• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Michael C Hall As The Riddler

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I found an online petition for Michael C Hall (Dexter) to play the riddler in the new batman movie.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/mchforbatman/index.html

What's everyone's thoughts on this? I think it's a great idea, really think Hall could nail it. The last I heard Eddie Murphy was in line to play the riddler :doh: so this idea is a thousand times better.

Discuss.

P

Pain

VIP
Jim Carrey.

End of story.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
^lulz

id cast kai greene as the riddler hes so cryptic they wouldnt even have to give him a script he could improvise his whole damn role

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Theres rumors that the character Mr. Reese(Mysteries), is gonna be The Riddler...which kinda makes sense, because he is the only person alive who knows who Batman is(and who isnt a friend).

I think they should cast Jon Cryer as Mr. Reese/The Riddler. He resembles the original actor alot, and lets face it...he's a little more well known.

Johnny Depp would be an interesting choice...im thinking Sweeney Todd + Secret Window = The Riddler