• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ultimate Nutrition main sponsor of the Olympia.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Someone kicked M-Tech ass.

Ultimate Nutrition!

Jay is in trouble..

ULTIMATE OLYMPIA
Ultimate Nutrition signs on as title sponsor for 2009 Olympia Weekend

May 22, 2009

American Media, Inc, and the IFBB Professional League are proud to announce Ultimate Nutrition as the title sponsor for Joe Weider's 2009 Olympia Weekend.

Ultimate, one of the industry's leading supplement companies, is currently celebrating its 30th anniversary.

"Joe Weider's Olympia Weekend is the top event in the bodybuilding world, and it is a perfect match for Ultimate Nutrition products," said Brian Rubino, Vice President, Ultimate Nutrition. "Ultimate Nutrition has stood for quality and innovation for 30 years and having the opportunity to present the 2009 Joe Weider's Olympia Weekend is another great event of our 30th anniversary celebration."

Ultimate Nutrition presents Joe Weider's 2009 Olympia Weekend brought to you by Bodybuilding.com on September 24 through September 27 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

In men's bodybuilding, the 2009 Olympia is unquestionably the most competitive lineup in the 44-year history of the event. With defending champion Dexter Jackson, two-time champ Jay Cutler, Phil Heath, Kai Greene, Victor Martinez, Dennis Wolf, Melvin Anthony, Silvio Samuel, Toney Freeman, Dennis James, Branch Warren, Mo Elmoussawi and a host of others already slated to compete, the top 10 will be jam-packed with talent.

Last edited by a moderator:
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Interesting.

PS: Jay was in trouble last year already!

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jay will win no matter what :spy:

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I read that Ultimate Nutrition Was purchased by an European Investment group and they injected about 30 million in capital into them. ... So yeah....

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good news !!!
this means that dexter and jay wont win, phil heath is going to take the olympia title this year :turborun::turborun::turborun:

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pity ruhl wont be competing, with the advertising trend he could very easily be mr olympia
folloqws by any other Ultimate N athletes.

on a serious note, do you think that the hydroxycut recall effect Mtech`s advertising power?
surely they have cut spending and saving a bit more than usual

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

pity ruhl wont be competing, with the advertising trend he could very easily be mr olympia

highly doubt ruhl will ever be olympia
the judges will never give it to him anyway

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
highly doubt ruhl will ever be olympia
the judges will never give it to him anyway

it was just joking at the fact that athletes sponsored by the firm sponsoring the O will win because of all these monies

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
ddragaon

ddragaon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I read that Ultimate Nutrition Was purchased by an European Investment group and they injected about 30 million in capital into them. ... So yeah....

I want one of those injections:)