• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WTH is up with this guys chest

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Akeshi Toyonaga

heres the full gallery, this guy is hardcore ripped but his chest looks odd, never seen one like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's a new one for me.

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

thats so wierd.

there are no striations..looks like huge tears on both sides.

maybe repaired surgery and some kind of implant?
that was my first impression, any other ideas?

B

BauBau

yea thats wierd.when i first saw the name of the thread i imediatly thinked it was gyno rofl.

l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

oh i feel better now about my chest...

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i dont think its just genetics, if it were, there would be atleast striations concidering how rediculously shredded he is everywhere else. i would agree with curtisymoo

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

its not genetics. no way, i looked at it again. open up the first link and look at the upper pecs, you can see how it attaches to the clavicle but say like the 2 o clock on his right pec, you can see there are no fibers attached to his sternum, then look at the inner lower chest where dennis james had his implants, and you can see how theres a bump in his lower pec on his right had side again.

i stand by my first statement.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Cork

Cork

He could have had the sternum cavity that a lot of men have. It's where the sternum is concave instead of convex like it should be. Some people let it go, so people have surgery to get it fixed. I'd be willing to bet that he had the condition and had it fixed at a young age. Depending on the severity of the cavity, it can take many surgeries to fix.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yup thats a torne chest ... definately

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

yeah, markus too but his was because of a tear i think

here are some pics of DJ

29er8ko-1.jpg

2jagntk-1.jpg

B

Batmanx007

here are some pics of DJ

29er8ko-1.jpg

2jagntk-1.jpg
That looks more like synthol than implants. I think that guy @ the top of the page had something surgically repaired, and the odd knots are scar tissue

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

here are some pics of DJ

29er8ko-1.jpg

2jagntk-1.jpg

i always wondered what those things were, it makes sense that markus has them now since his pecs were detatching from his sternum..... whether the guy from the Original Post had surgery or a torn chest or whatever, he would still have striations and he doesnt so i think he had implants, maybe after he had torn it apparently

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

That looks more like synthol than implants. I think that guy @ the top of the page had something surgically repaired, and the odd knots are scar tissue

synthol?
first off (i've never used it, not planning too) i've read that as an oil, it will distribute evenly throughout the target muscle belly

second, he has these in all recent pictures, you'd think he'd stop using so much "synthol" cause it looks bad and its hard to ignore the comments online in forums about it. :bball:

i already proposed surgery, see my first/second post :borat:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
synthol?
first off (i've never used it, not planning too) i've read that as an oil, it will distribute evenly throughout the target muscle belly

second, he has these in all recent pictures, you'd think he'd stop using so much "synthol" cause it looks bad and its hard to ignore the comments online in forums about it. :bball:

i already proposed surgery, see my first/second post :borat:

You have to love the jackass people who scream "synthol" to everything they see.

B

Batmanx007

You have to love the jackass people who scream "synthol" to everything they see.
Some of the "jackass" people to which you refer, see it a few times per month in their offices. Most people don't know exactly where, or how to shoot it, therefore creating disfigurations in their physiques. In a panic, some of them seek help in repairing these disfigurations.