• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Brace yourselves

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
apologies if its a repost
either way for those who havent seen it.

brace yourselves

it is NOT a hoax

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont think the dog is still conscious.

P

Pain

VIP
Fake and ban for thinking its real.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That shit has got to be fake.....

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ban for thinking its real :iorofl:

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it is not a hoax my dearies
google up Soviet physician Sergei Brukhonenko
along with this
http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/top/experiments

"One question you may be wondering: Why are these experiments listed here, on the Museum of Hoaxes? They're not hoaxes, are they? No, they're not. All of these experiments really did occur. I put the list here simply because I already had this site up and running, and I didn't feel like designing a new site just for one list."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_S._Bryukhonenko

you know sometimes you guys are a bit to sure you know it all.
just i should rethink what i say(sometimes even re-rethink) you should at least google it up! :gnd:

=====

neg unto thee!

(i didnt really neg anyone)

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
regardless of it being real or fake, its bloody cruel for an animal to be living in that form of state

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it was sedated
+ it helped develop something medical for us, something related to whats happening in the clip. which was important.

just saying, i dont have a side

P

Pain

VIP
it is not a hoax my dearies
google up Soviet physician Sergei Brukhonenko
along with this
http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/top/experiments

"One question you may be wondering: Why are these experiments listed here, on the Museum of Hoaxes? They're not hoaxes, are they? No, they're not. All of these experiments really did occur. I put the list here simply because I already had this site up and running, and I didn't feel like designing a new site just for one list."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_S._Bryukhonenko

you know sometimes you guys are a bit to sure you know it all.
just i should rethink what i say(sometimes even re-rethink) you should at least google it up! :gnd:

=====

neg unto thee!

(i didnt really neg anyone)

I did do some research.

how are wastes pumped out of the cells of the head and how are brain cells supplied glucose, a vital component of living brain tissue? Without glucose the brain cells would die quickly, within minutes. The whole purpose of O2 is to be an acceptor for electrons in the ETC, and since there is no source of acety Coa to enter the ETC (glucose–>(glycolysis)—> pyruvate—> (pyruvate dehydrogenase)—> acetyl coA), Oxygen will do no good, and the do cells will go into anaerobic respiration, producing lactate, and they will die because the liver is unable to convert this lactate back into pyruvate. Enough of that, the video is definitely fake.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i`m not a scientist, nor am i trying to MAKE/FORCE you believe but go right a head see if you find anything suggesting the whole thing is fake.

i remember reading that even though that wasnt not the actually experiment the real one is very well documented.
that was just for cameras (something like that anyway)
experiment was sometimes a success, sometimes not.
this one complicated enough?
http://www.archive.org/details/Experime1940
looks like they used a real heart + real lung

here is something else the soviets did

by this guy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Demikhov

i dont see why these things are so hard to believe

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont see why its so hard to believe, didnt find any sources saying its fake however the guy did explain PRETTY well what was happening.
along with pictures, historical and graphical data and plenty of them

i mean here you are blindly believing its fake, then you`ll go and bitch about people doing the very same thing but with politics, blindly believing in who ever they voted for.
:doh:

i`m not getting money/points/prizes/promotion for convincing you

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I believe it could have been possible to keep it alive for a short time... but keeping it alive for an extended period of time? I don't think so.

P

Pain

VIP
blindly? Explain how his head movies a good view inches at the end of the video without a neck? The dog was drugged and his head was poked through a table.

This video is fake.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
blindly? Explain how his head movies a good view inches at the end of the video without a neck? The dog was drugged and his head was poked through a table.

This video is fake.

1) it has a neck clearly you didnt watch properly.
it doesnt pivot or lift 90 deg or anything, it twitches and contracts its head and neck and so lifts up a bit+ i already said that the one we saw may have been just for cameras, because they had already done the REAL or supposedly real one
2) its clear that its not poking its head through a table
3) to just say "this and that happened, i am sure so its fake" is ignorant.

your last sentenced made me laugh. drugged and poked through a table..... jesus :doh:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_the_Headless_Chicken
what about this?
using your vast knowledge on surgery of the human body is that fake?

then you`ll post but how this and how that and who made and etc......
doesnt really matter? its well documented in every documentable form, there isnt even 1 source saying its fake, one of the sources thats used to check if its fake says it isnt, clearly it happened in some form
because mr pain thinks otherwise, then only his version is correct

who takes a stand on a decision they took about something they know little about and is still obscure? sure you dont think it happened, but to say NO IT DIDNT HAPPEN > stupid.
because if anything data leans toward it did happen

i would say i think its real, not i know its real. because i cant be sure, and neither can you be sure that it IS fake.

and yes it is as skeptic said "Bryukhonenko's procedures are attested to in numerous books and medical papers, with some sources providing detailed technical information on the operations shown in the film.[citation needed] These texts also shed light on failures not mentioned in the film. For example, the severed heads survived only minutes in artificial circulation, while the resuscitated dogs often died after a few days[citation needed] while the film says the severed heads lived for hours and the resuscitated dogs lived for years."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Experiments_in_the_Revival_of_Organisms#Fact_or_fiction.3F

P

Pain

VIP
The experiments were real. The video is staged.

Did you not notice how they used two different dogs?

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The experiments were real. The video is staged.

Did you not notice how they used two different dogs?

i had said "the video could have been staged" earlier in my posting
i thought you where refering to the whole experiment being fake... at least thats the idea i got for what i read

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would say i think its real, not i know its real. because i cant be sure, and neither can you be sure that it IS fake.

hmmm
the key word is MAY
MAY have been staged

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i remember reading that even though that wasnt not the actually experiment the real one is very well documented.
that was just for cameras (something like that anyway)

there