• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Red Bull Cola could be banned in Germany

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...ocaine-it.html

Germany is considering a nationwide ban on the high-energy drink Red Bull Cola after traces of cocaine were found in it.

Authorities in the states of Hesse and North-Rhine Westphalia have ordered retailers to stop selling the beverage - which is available in the UK.

The consumer ministries in the two states confirmed they had ordered retailers to pull the drink off their shelves after a food safety institute in North-Rhine Westphalia found the drug in samples.
Red Bull Cola

Coke problem: An investigation in Germany has found traces of de-cocainized extract of coco leaf in Red Bull Cola

'The institute examined Red Bull Cola in an elaborate chemical process and found traces of cocaine,' said Bernhard Kuehnle, head of the food safety department at the federal ministry for consumer protection.

Authorities said the cocaine levels do not pose a health threat but are not permitted in foodstuffs.

The investigation found the drink to contain a de-cocainized extract of coca leaf in the drink.

More...

* How one woman lost 7 stone on the Red Bull only diet - but also suffered a heart attack

That means the drink cannot be classified as a foodstuff but as a narcotic and needs a special licence, authorities said.

Giant German retail group Rewe had already issued orders to remove the fizzy drink from its shops. Wilhelm Deitermann, spokesman for the North-Rhine Westphalia consumer ministry said he expected most – if not all - other German states to follow suit and ban the drink.

Red Bull Cola has protested the action. 'De-cocainized extract of coca leaf is used worldwide in foods as a natural flavouring,' said a spokesman.

The company added that Red Bull Cola as well as other food that contains coca leaf extract is considered safe in the EU as well as in the US.

The more popular Red Bull, dubbed the 'clubbers' drink,' is often mixed with vodka. It contains caffeine, vitamins, and sugar which, the company claims, kick-starts the body's metabolism and keeps people alert.

28svw1u-1.jpg

Red Bull gives you wiiiiings!!!!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
brb buying some red bull cola

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
That stuff tastes like shit... but... :bitelip:

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no one should even bother with this clubber sports drink.. just a load of shit me thinks. if you want a sports drink buy one from a supplement shop not a bar

akita

akita

but why de-cocainized???:umwtf:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I want my cocaine, GIVE ME MY COCAINE.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wait..shouldn't they be doing like USA , and just focusing on steroids? hmm

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
who cares, Red Bull Cola suck anyway :49:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They should ban all currency then. That's covered in cocaine.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff