• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor vs. Phil vs. Dexter

???

• Total voters
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Victor Martinez (Arnold Classic 2009) - 2nd place
Phil Heath (Mr Olympia 2008) - 3rd place
Dexter Jackson (Mr Olympia 2008) - 1st place

ftmiv-1.jpg

nvqnma-1.jpg

30tid80-1.jpg

259khup-1.jpg

205bus-1.jpg

29mxfzl-1.jpg

2zdopir-1.jpg

s3gd2u-1.jpg

33mwf7n-1.jpg

10pa5jk-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
unfortunately there are no individual prejudging vids from the Mr O 08

Last edited by a moderator:
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
As much as I want to choose Phil, Dex has this all the way. Phil only beats him in the side tri. Vic isn't even in the race due to his poor conditioning.

D

DavieWrdl

I think dexter, phil beats victor though

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In my humble opinion this is obvious:

1. Victor
2. Dexter
3. Phil

The end.

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

four words.

best.
fucking.
olympia.
ever.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

1. Victor
2. Dexter
3. Phil

The end.

people giving this to victor don't value conditioning enough. dexter wins this, with phil very close. vic is a strong 3rd but doesn't challenge for 2nd or 1st purely because of conditioning. this is the IFBB, you need to be more than just huge.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

1. Victor
2. Dexter
3. Phil

The end.

I agree except IMO Phil could edge out Dex because I do not dig Dex's physique very much. Big but not huge and ripped, but when compared to Phil it just falls short. I think Phil is in better condition than those pics show, the videos do a better job of representing that than the pics.

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

from what i see its

dex
phil
vic

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Joeb23

Joeb23

1. Victor
2. Dexter
3. Phil

The end.

I would say the same as well. Victor has superior structure, size, and overall flow with a much greater quality looking physique. Vic's body just genetically looks better. His conditioning is not even close to Dex and Phil in this but his shape is carrying him here. If he dials in for the O with his best condition. Phil and Dex just can't beat him. Who knows what the judges will do though?

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Vic
Dex
Phil

The only downfall for Vic is his lack of conditioning in this pics.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it will be intresting how much phil improves forr the 09 mr.O
I Think he will be close if not better then dex

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yep, it's a really close call between Dex and Phil but really though, Vic is #1 here. He's maybe not as ripped as Dex and Phil from behind, but from the front it's pretty much even. That, plus the fact that Vic is bigger makes him the winner here.

Anyway, overall this a close call between all of them. It's gonna be an interesting year once again.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil for me, though Dex's shoulders are bigger, hes a little wider.. but Phils physique is better.

J

joligr

Dexter takes this one but after 18 months without competing due to a very serious injury it is Victor againts Victor, if he recovers his legs and condition he would take it. He's thicker, wider, same aesthetic and the best back in BBing now. Remember what he was.

Last edited by a moderator:
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

I do believe that Victor can win the O this year, the only things between him and the Sandow are his leg asimmetry which hopefully he's fixing, and conditioning.Cause mass and shape wise, he's the best right now.Biggest back of all those at Olympia right now, even Ronnie pointed Vic as his successor potentially.I really hope he takes this years and next years O cause he deserve it, especially after being robbed in 07.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Is there something, DA? wanna tell us about some alien invasion or a new Matrix code??

jk :D

Some clarification then, If you aren't joking. :music:
The figures are placing/points according to some system I came up with just that second :iorofl:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Some clarification then, If you aren't joking. :music:
The figures are placing/points according to some system I came up with just that second :iorofl:

Yea i understood it, and i think i agree, i'll vote for Phil (sry Team Victor :hide:), looking more at the pics he looks to be the winner, and Dex is a bit bigger in the last 2 pics, because of some scaling "problems".