• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Germany GP 96 HUGE kevin

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

kevin dwarfs ronnie here.
its almost laughable in the most muscular in sidechest form and the back lat spread how kevin makes ronnie look like a kid

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn, kevin do look bigger than ronnie in that vid !!

nice find bro :thumbsup2:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
idk what you're seeing, but ronnie does not look like a kid up there next to kevin. if anyone makes ronnie look smaller, it's nasser. freaking huge.

and side note, look at when they call for a side triceps, kevin and ronnie fuck around so much they don't even hit the pose for the judges. nasser hits it, but by the time ronnie and kevin are done shaking their triceps the pose is over. this is so fucking irritating. when the judges call for a pose, just fucking hit it and stop with all the bullshit. i hope the judges gave it to nasser purely because he was the only one competent enough to hit the freaking pose when it was called for.

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn, the conditioning of these guys is amazing compared to now... Wow..

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ that's very true. upon watching it i was very suprised at these guys. all were in awesome shape.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great, great vid. Kevin, Ronnie and Nasser all look great here. Thx.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
idk what you're seeing, but ronnie does not look like a kid up there next to kevin. if anyone makes ronnie look smaller, it's nasser. freaking huge.

like a kid was exageration, just to you know say but he definitely is bigger than ronnie. i mean look at the back, kevin`s is much bigger and has more definition.
however ronnie was sporting an impressively small misdection for a man of his size

C

crossfirebmf

like a kid was exageration, just to you know say but he definitely is bigger than ronnie. i mean look at the back, kevin`s is much bigger and has more definition.
however ronnie was sporting an impressively small misdection for a man of his size

Huh? Ronnie's back is clearly thicker and more defined than Kevin's. Look at all three standing normally while turned around not flexing before the rear double bi pose. Ronnie's back is way better relaxed and flexed. Kevin's is a hair wider on the lat spread, but overall Ronnie's is better. If anyone dwarfs them it's Nasser by his shear mass.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
This is what MrC was referring to, i think, and damn Kevin looked damn impressive in this shot next to Ronnie

11hbdw1-1.jpg

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yep thats it, kevins back there destroys colemans, kevins is thicker and has betetr definition.
in the lat spread you could hardly ever see ronnies teres major and infra spinatus, just some slight detail and shape to know its there.... kevins was always crystal clear

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nasser was sick in this show....insane top 3 though (dorian, nasser, levrone). Damn those were the best days in bodybuilding....insulin has ruined physiques, condition just isn't the same anymore

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why is it that the conditioning back then was so awesome, but todays bb'ers look like shit?.

Joeb23

Joeb23

I am speechless. This might be Kevin's best ever. I have never seen him so big. His back has never looked like that before. Not to mention his legs as well. I am still so shocked. Over these last few days I have truly come to the conclusion that Kevin is with out a doubt the best bodybuilder of all time not to win a Mr. Olympia. I know this is a big time statement. I guess me re watching all his videos and things I can find on him really opened my eyes. I always knew he was one of the greats, but now I feel like I know just how great.:headbang:

V

vergon

I was way more impressed by nasser. he looks like a damed tank Oo

atomic strenght

atomic strenght

90's are the best years in the history of bodybuilding everybody looked great back then.size and conditioning were just insane

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^agree !! the 90's was the shit :thumbsup2: