• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

hell on earth

M

mace

Hey, whats up everybody. just a little bit of background info. I'm 15 years old weigh 120 lbs. and am 5 ft. 5. i bench 170 and squat 425, dead lift 205. i want to be +150 in 15 weeks. I'm currently taking American whey and eating like a horse. I train on Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Tuesday-back and shoulders. Friday-legs. Saturday- chest. Sunday- arms. any help that you guys can offer would be great.
peace.

M

mace

hey guys whats up.
i just got done with legs and decided that i should post my routine:
leg extensions:6x20,12,8,6,6,6
abduction machine: 10x6,8,10,12,20,20,20,10,8,6
adduction machine: 10x6,8,10,12,20,20,20,10,8,6
leg press: 6x20,15,15,10,8,10
squats: 6x15,8,6,8,9,10
lying leg curls: 5x8,10,12,15,20
keep it real.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:welcome:

I would love to see a vid of a 425lb squat by a 120lb guy!!!

Other than that: why are you doing ab/ad ductor machine training? You can do better work with single leg exercises like Bulgarian squats, split squats, lunges and the like.

M

mace

try living it man. being able to do that has gotten me kicked out of at least 2 gyms now. i'll try and include those next time though. thanks for the advice.

M

mace

the first time my friends saw me do that they looked at me like i had 3 heads or something. but to tell you the truth as to why I'm able to that is because of the fact that both of my parents have incredibly strong legs especially my dad. i think that his max squat was close to 800 before he tore his ACL.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
^ nice stats for anyone let alone 15 well done man. Your deadlift needs work tho. it is not appropiate for your squat weight did you make a typo for your deadlift weight?Whats your squat form like it may need to be adressed if your deadlift is almost half of your max squat. Your deadlift should be greater then your squat.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Video your deadlift and squat, this need to be seen to be believed. Unless you're using a super-duper squat suit you should have that a squat that's double your deadlift.

M

mace

i don't deadlift that much or bench that much which is why the #s are so low. not only that but genetics play a huge factor. also take note that i started lifting when i was about 10 or 11. hated benching couldn't stand it. squatting however i just fell in love with and yes i do need to fix my form when i squat i use everything not just my quads.

M

mace

guys i don't want to increase my power much more i want to increase my weight so any help with that would be great.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
squatting however i just fell in love with and yes i do need to fix my form when i squat i use everything not just my quads.

When you squat you're meant to use your whole body, not just your quads.

I think the thing we are most concerned with is your depth. Are you breaking parallel with your squat? A 1/4 squat is not a real squat.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
numbers doesn't sound legit but hey it don't matter to me.. just eat good, train smart and take plenty of rest.. you should be good to go! you are 15 so the weight u have right now is fine.. you really shouldn't be 200+ with that young age anyway..

M

mace

thanks man thats what everyones been telling me but i still want to be freaking huge. speaking of which chest routine for today was:
dumbbell incline bench 4x10
dumbbell incline flyes 5x12,10,8,9,15
flat dumbbell bench 4x10,8,8,10
flat dumbbell flyes 4x12
pec dec 8x8,9,10,12,15,20,20,20
cable crossovers 5x10,8,10,12,20
dips 4x10-12

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ i think you're doing alot of fly movements in your workout, try to do more pressing movements if your trying to build a bigger chest !!!

keep it up bro :thumbsup2:

M

mace

el freako and according to my friends they think that im just shy of parallel so i really shouldn't count it but still. and right now im working on endurance not power cause i've worked on that for forever. miami racing dude my best friend is 6' 8" and weighs 270. so he's always bashing me for being so little.

M

mace

thanks adam ill try and include more presses and not so many flyes. yo guys arms tomorrow and build mass and im totally out of routines any help would be great.

M

mace

by build mass i meant on my arms there pretty cut up but i don't care about that so, help would be great. particularly on my tris.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if your trying to build mass on your arms do alot of barbell curls for bis, and close grip bench for tris :thumbsup2:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
too many fly movements in your chest workout. build mass with 6-8 reps and heavy weight. if you push plenty of weight on benchpress you automatically gain size in your delts and triceps..

if you do heavy back movements (spec. pulling) you build some solid biceps..

M

mace

thanks man. i've doing a lot of dumbbell curls and skull-crushers lately so im probably gonna include what you said on top of some others question and this is open to every one which do you think is better for building mass high volume or high intensity.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don't know your body. you have to figure that out by yourself. but remember you can overtrain your arms so fast bro, you gotta be careful..

just stick with 6 sets of biceps train a week and 8 sets of triceps a week.. you will have plenty of triceps exercise in other stuff like chest and shoulders..