• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

bridging cycles

l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

hi guys,

i have been searching about some ways to keep my strength and gain after cycle is over but i need more advices from you guys.

thats what i found :

Your LH function and Test levels are supposed to RECOVER.

Ok, now having said that.
Here's the pharmo-kinetics behind Methandrostenelone, brand name Dianabol.

10mg taken at once will increase your average testosterone level by 5 times and decrease your endogeneous cosrtisone
by 50-70%.

The reason why dianabol is a good choice for a bridge is that its VERY anti-catabolic. It also dopaminergic. Giving you the benefits of increased CNS strength modulation by its androgenic mode of action. Androgens, in case you don't know, increase neuro-muscular function, thus STRENGTH.

OK. Now, lets delve into the metabolic chemistry behind dianabol's choice as a bridging agent.

When are testosterone levels highest? Answer: In the AM, thats when.

Your body releases a tesosterone spike in the morning. This is when tesosterone levels are highest.

When are Insulin levels lowest? Answer: In the AM thats when.

Low insulin levels=increased protein used as fuel. (Also fat, but protein is also being converted to glucose via glucogenesis)

OK, here is where dball's short half-life works for us (Its 3.2-4.5 hrs btw)
Lets take Subject X.

He's in bridging mode. He has just woken up. The body is about to release tesosterone, thus creating a spike.
His insulin levels are low. His LH and test levels are very low.

He pops 10mgs of dianabol. Here is where things get interesting. The 10mgs of dianabol will cause a testosterone
spike WHICH COINCIDES WITH the testosterone released ENDOGENEOUSLY in the AM by the testes.

The body will be partially fooled. It will not entirely detect the increased levels of testosterone (above the normal test sipke), thus LH function WILL REMAIN only partially(Very little actually) suppressed.

In other words, he is "piggy-backing" an extra dose of testosterone on top of the endogeneously reduced one,
thus creating an "inflated" test spike.

Henceforth, LH levels WILL BE ALLOWED TO SLOWLY RECOVER over time. Also, dballs anti-catabolic effect will help curb protein-loss in the morning from low insulogenic levels. HOWEVER, and here is where almost all of you go wrong. You CANNOT GO PAST 10mg of dianabol in the AM
for this bridge to work!!!! Why? Because of the blood levels of dianabol you would generate.

10mg in the AM will be broken down to 5mg in about 4 hrs (Probably less) 5mg of dianabol, is not enough to cause another rise in testosterone levels after the precceeding one. Thus, LH function is allowed to up-regulate.

Anything more(Say 20mgs), will cause a SEDCONDARY testosterone spike which WILL inhibit LH function further, thus not allowing LH function to recover. Oh yeah...100mgs? ROTLMFAO!! Fat chance.
The difference between 20mgs and 10mgs means the difference between allowing LH to recover slowly and not allowing it to.

So, here's the scenario summed up: Beginning: LOW LH and test. Adding the 10mgs dball.

LH is allowed to SLOWLY RECOVER over time as testosterone levels are kept at a level which will not cause muscle-loss. Also, dball's anti-catabolic effects will reduce protein degradation.(Via cortisone reduction)

This is what i call a double positive. You have managed to INCREASE anabolism(Test levels) and DECREASE
catabolism(cortisone), during a bridge to boot!!

The bridge should last 8 weeks, NO LESS. I also have to say, that it WILL NOT restore complete LH function. It'll get you 80-90% of the way there but the only way you're going to get your full LH function back is if you go OFF
completely. Anavar WILL NOT restore LH completely either btw.
(In case anybody is wondering.)
The difference is that with anavar you can take it throughout the day and with dball it HAS TO BE
once in the AM."

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is pretty interesting. I wonder then what he says to do with your nolva and clomid

l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

This is pretty interesting. I wonder then what he says to do with your nolva and clomid

i took this information/discussion from another forum, i don't know if i can paste the link here.

anyhow that what he said about nolva/clomid" you can run nolva if you want i wouldnt"

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did you take this from Marcus 300 on MD?

l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

Did you take this from Marcus 300 on MD?

it was on xtraxxl forum.

my question is can take 10 mg of dbol to keep my gain and strength or thats only meant for bodybuilding competitors and advance roid guys?

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it was on xtraxxl forum.

my question is can take 10 mg of dbol to keep my gain and strength or thats only meant for bodybuilding competitors and advance roid guys?

The question is do you want to just stay on for an extended amount of time. If you are shut down you are shut down. Bridging is just a fancy term guys like to use who don't come off.
Coming off cycle doesn't mean you'll have to lose all your strength. If you have all the elements of training,diet, and a good workout partner you should continue to make progress just not as fast.

Carson

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

very true story...good post