• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Almost got robbed during my 1am walk

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As i was walking along the road, 2 men(young around 18-22yrs) go out of a car parked around 50ish meters in front me but exactly infront of a skip(so the number plate was hidden) got out and walked slowly in my direction. I noticed soemthign was fuckin wrong due to the whole situation(time location etc..) and immediately turned back and ran into the university carpark and they stood near the car and then went back in. Around 15ish mins later i went back to check behind a car and the car + men where still there.:bitenails:
didnt make a report though i *gave info* you can remain anonymous that way.
I only had my MP4 which i would have probably smashed so they would gone home empty handed

it just goes to show you.... you cant rob

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats why you need to get a gun :coolguy:

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no guns for the public where i live, though i am very proficient with a nunchuk.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
maybe they just needed directions and were still waiting for someone to come by so they could get some :bitelip:

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
they were waiting for MrC :49:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As i was walking along the road, 2 men(young around 18-22yrs) go out of a car parked around 50ish metres infront me but exactly infront of a skip(so the number plate was hidden) got out and walked slowly in my direction. I noticed soemthign was fuckin wrong due to the whole situation(time location etc..) and immediately turned back and ran into the university carpark and they stood near the car and then went back in. Around 15ish mins later i went back to check behind a car and the car + men where still there.:bitenails:
I only had my MP4 which i would have probably smashed so they would gone home empty handed

it just goes to show you.... you cant rob MrC :icon_ninja:

chicken shit! :D

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1 am walk= stupid.

Smash your mp4 = even more stupid.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
1am walk? why rob your sleep?

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:icon_ninja: Were they ninjas?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ hahaha i was about to say that dammit! MrChewieninjas

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1am walk? why rob your sleep?

i couldnt sleep and i had spent a day sitting down*(apart from gym) so i grabbed my mp4 and went out
i have been out a billion times like that, never happened.

Bhana

Bhana

Where do you live? Im sure running away was the right thing to do in that situation, who knows what they could have been carrying?!

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
carrying a gun.... highly unlikely, carrying a flick knife, possibly. I`ll go back on monday, take a different route and see if they are still there. thats when the party will start

cereal

cereal

Should've been mp5, it works better:p
Or if you really can handle nunchuks, carry them...:icon_ninja:

P

Pain

VIP
As i was walking along the road, 2 men(young around 18-22yrs) go out of a car parked around 50ish metres infront me but exactly infront of a skip(so the number plate was hidden) got out and walked slowly in my direction. I noticed soemthign was fuckin wrong due to the whole situation(time location etc..) and immediately turned back and ran into the university carpark and they stood near the car and then went back in. Around 15ish mins later i went back to check behind a car and the car + men where still there.:bitenails:

30k3bpx-1.jpg