• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Will Lee Haney & Ronnie Coleman Mr Olympia's Record ever be broken?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you think anyone can can beat it?

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well really its all up to the judges.... personally i think they will never give it to someone

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Should be edited to say Lee Haney's/Ronnie Coleman's.....

I doubt it, though Phil may have a shot.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i doubt it and i hope not, unless they are as deserving as Ronnie coleman. Even though Haney and Coleman have the same record, i beleive ronnie was more deserving

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you think anyone can can beat it?

why in the world would you dub this haney's record only? not only did coleman achieve it in a more impressive fashion but he accomplished it a mere 3 1/2 years ago. it's more than fresh in peoples' minds. i don't think that was an accident i think you have something against coleman.

and no i don't believe it will be broken. it takes a lot to sustain that level of a physique for 10+ years. that and i believe the judging will change to spread the wealth a little more, so to speak. i think we'll see wolf, heath, and possibly victor and kai hold it for the next 6 or so years.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why in the world would you dub this haney's record only? not only did coleman achieve it in a more impressive fashion but he accomplished it a mere 3 1/2 years ago. it's more than fresh in peoples' minds. i don't think that was an accident i think you have something against coleman.

and no i don't believe it will be broken. it takes a lot to sustain that level of a physique for 10+ years. that and i believe the judging will change to spread the wealth a little more, so to speak. i think we'll see wolf, heath, and possibly victor and kai hold it for the next 6 or so years.

u think i have something against coleman?
:doh: :49:
dont be stupid man, coleman was one the best bodybuilders to ever walk on stage, best package of muscle and conditioning
ive got nothing against coleman, hence read afew posts up where i agreed with a thread name fix via I.S post

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
u think i have something against coleman?
:doh:
dont be stupid man,
ive got nothing against coleman, hence read afew posts up where i agreed with a thread name fix via I.S post

hmm, ok fine. but let's not go telling others not to be stupid when you just omitted the greatest bodybuilder of all time from his own record, the most prestigious of all time, in a thread dedicated to said record, man. to someone as devout and versed in bodybuilding as yourself this comes off as an intentional slight to coleman rather than a mistake.

not trying to make an (overly) big deal here. it just irked me to see his name omittted.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hmm, ok fine. but let's not go telling others not to be stupid when you just omitted the greatest bodybuilder of all time from his own record, the most prestigious of all time, in a thread dedicated to said record, man. to someone as devout and versed in bodybuilding as yourself this comes off as an intentional slight to coleman rather than a mistake.

not trying to make an (overly) big deal here. it just irked me to see his name omittted.

when i made this thread, i only thought about who has the most Mr olympia titles against their name

yes coleman has won 7 and thats why i agreed for I.S to fix the thread title name
it was an honest thread title mistake, if it came off as thinking im against coleman, then i didnt mean for that to be the case.
I Apologize :gaysign:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

FILE0002-1.jpg

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ugh, a thread turns into a petty argument, how unusual.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
when i made this thread, i only thought about who has the most Mr olympia titles against their name

yes coleman has won 7 and thats why i agreed for I.S to fix the thread title name
it was an honest thread title mistake, if it came off as thinking im against coleman, then i didnt mean for that to be the case.
I Apologize :gaysign:

coleman has won 8! :angrydude:.......wait a minute did you think the record was exclusively haney's? both men have won 8 titles.

anyways glad to hear it dude. thanks for clearing it up.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
coleman has won 8! :angrydude:

anyways glad to hear it dude. thanks for clearing it up.

my mistake
i thought he only won 7 and lost the tie with 8 with haney

i was only 1 off, ;)

explains my reason why i only put haneys name in the thread titles cos i thought coleman only won 7, lol

see, no hate towards coleman, just a honest mistake :keke:

Edit: another reason why i agreed for I.S to fix the thread title name :thumbsup2:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my mistake
i thought he only won 7 and lost the tie with 8 with haney

i was only 1 off, ;)

explains my reason why i only put haneys name in the thread titles cos i thought coleman only won 7, lol

see, no hate towards coleman, just a honest mistake :keke:

Edit: another reason why i agreed for I.S to fix the thread title name :thumbsup2:

ahh that makes a WHOLE lot more sense now lol. if coleman had only won 7 then it wouldn't be his record to share with haney and you wouldn't have heard a peep out of me. it's all very clear now my bad for saying you had it out for coleman.

although i am a bit disapointed you didn't know coleman had won 8 :shakefist: are you a bodybuilder or are you a bodybuilder dryden! this is bbing history 101 you scrub!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ahh that makes a WHOLE lot more sense now lol. if coleman had only won 7 then it wouldn't be his record to share with haney and you wouldn't have heard a peep out of me. it's all very clear now my bad for saying you had it out for coleman.

although i am a bit disapointed you didn't know coleman had won 8 :shakefist: are you a bodybuilder or are you a bodybuilder dryden! this is bbing history 101 you scrub!

Im a bodybuilder, just a forgetful one at times lol

an admin or mod needs to hurry up and fix the thread title name lol

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im a bodybuilder, just a forgetful one at times lol

an admin or mod needs to hurry up and fix the thread title name lol

we're too annoyed with the bickering to care.