• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

deca

J

joshman

hye guys yeah i am new so i have just a few questions about it one which is better oral like a pill or injections and what should i take for my first time

yes i have decided to do steroids not becuse other ppl do this or to be better than someone becuse of jelousy i do this for me and no one else so if u guy want to help me out thanks a lot

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if your asking that question you need to do some research of your own first and educate yourself about what your going to be doing to your body. whats your stats age, height, weight, yrs training

J

joshman

ok well i am 21 years old and am 5'11 and i have been trainin for almost 8 years now and i have done most of the reserch but i would like other ppls opions on deca

Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

Deca will shot down your own testo production man and the recovery won't be easy,and second you don't get even big with deca,you need to use it with a testo if you want some progress. Anyway....why you want to use gear buddy? You need a lot of knowledge first.....
stay safe

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Deca only is bad choice and I have to agree with the others. Do some research first before getting in to smething like roids. Their bad for your health so be carefull with what, when and how your using it.

D

dan_85

for a first cycle i would do long ester test such as e or c. Run about 500mg per week that would work out to 2 shots a week,maybe throw some dbol to kick start it ,run that at about 40mg maybe up to 50..just make sure you have your pct all set up b4 you start you cycle .

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok well i am 21 years old and am 5'11 and i have been trainin for almost 8 years now and i have done most of the reserch but i would like other ppls opions on deca

lmao so you started to train with 13 :spy: well your build should be more than good enough then..

for a first cycle i would do long ester test such as e or c. Run about 500mg per week that would work out to 2 shots a week,maybe throw some dbol to kick start it ,run that at about 40mg maybe up to 50..just make sure you have your pct all set up b4 you start you cycle .

don't tell me you got that shit from Frank (theweapon)

why would you throw in dbol for your first cycle?

L

lorri_01

or an even better question why would somebody plan out a cycle for an inexperienced uneducated person wanting to use em?