• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Toy Story 3 movie trailer

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0435761/

Release Date: June 18, 2010 (Disney Digital 3-D)
Studio: Walt Disney Pictures, Pixar Animation Studios
Director: Lee Unkrich
Screenwriter: Michael Arndt
Starring: Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Joan Cusack, Don Rickles, Wallace Shawn, Estelle Harris, John Ratzenberger, Ned Beatty, Jodi Benson, Michael Keaton
Genre: Adventure, Animation, Comedy, Family, Fantasy
Plot Summary: The creators of the beloved "Toy Story" films re-open the toy box and bring moviegoers back to the delightful world of Woody, Buzz and our favorite gang of toy characters in "Toy Story 3." Lee Unkrich (co-director of "Toy Story 2" and "Finding Nemo") directs this highly anticipated film, and Michael Arndt, the Academy Award®-winning screenwriter of "Little Miss Sunshine," brings his unique talents and comedic sensibilities to the proceedings.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome I always enjoyed the Toy Story franchise.

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Surprising how they can put an exact date for release when its over a year away. Normally they just state a month and then 5 months after that month the film gets released.... (refering to films in general not the 'Toy Story' films).

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very nostalgic. I didn't like the second one so much but I will definitely see this one!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
should be cool to watch
part 1 and 2 were great couch movies

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ agreed, i could watch them over n over.