• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Guess who I worked out with...

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kinda of a weird day at the gym. I was doing arms on Friday and was blowing through my workout pretty good and I see this guy with a huge red fro. Son of a bitch was pretty big. I look at him a few time and I thought I knew who he was. Then towards the end of my workout he wanted to work in with tricep push downs. It was this guy...
carrot_top_cma-1.jpg

He was a pretty cool guy. We were bs-ing about this dude who loaded up the leg press machine and could barely move it, let alone do a full rep. He was down to earth but you can defenietly tell he has been injecting into his delts. One of the injection sites was new and you can tell by the look of it. Looked like he got stung by a bee in it. (Sub q and not IM injection) He now looks pretty much like in the pic I posted but a little more lean. Not like the one before were he had veins every where and ripped to shreds.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow Carrot top?
damn, i thought he lived in Vegas?
did he move some decent weight?, i had a feeling he was on gear, but he always kept it very DL.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
did he have his trunk of props with him?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
did he have his trunk of props with him?

:rofl3: I wish.

He was pretty strong for his age. He flies through his workouts though. Little rest in between sets. The whole thing just caught me off guard because he was the last person I thought to see in the gym, let alone work out with.

He does live in both, Las Vegas and Winter Park.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
not knoe what to say...

I guess cool..

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not knoe what to say...

I guess cool..

Ya, same way I was. Not like working out with Coleman but still something pretty different in my daily routine.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for ignoring me bro.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for ignoring me bro.

I commented on your comment earlier Hypo. I just didn't quote you. Sorry. How could I even possibly ignore you? lol

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome man, he does looks like he puts some good effort in the gym, compared to the other famous people out there

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh kool, i guess im not "good" enough to deserve quoted replies :(
:deadhorse:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he was doing a show in tucson and the same thing happened to me bigpimpin. he asked to work in on the triceps pushdown (no joke) and then asked me what i was doing for rear delts (it was cable side raises with the cable in front and bent over) he was VERY nice and a really cool guy, and he was pretty damn big (bigger than myself at the time which made me wonder why he was even asking me about the excersises i was doing) only critique i'd give him is that it appears he doesn't really train his legs. he was wearing baggy gym shorts but by the looks of how they fit him, and his calves, he should be hitting the squats more! really cool guy though

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So, how was the shower fap thinking about him afterwards ?

fantastic. he actually joined in and brought this awesome prop and we had a grand old time :borat:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fantastic. he actually joined in and brought this awesome prop and we had a grand old time :borat:

:rofl3: That actually made me chuckle out loud.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you sure it was Carrot top? i mean...it could of been Pain :dunnodude: