• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

super test

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

this stuff i have is test prop,test eth,test cyph,test decanate,test isocarbonate,test ace. what do you guys think???

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats a lot of different types. Does it tell you how much of each?

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Get ready to inject everyday or every other day..

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its ok if you inject ED and the amount of each corresponds correctly to your needs, however, its most likely not going to be. If injected the correct timing then you will probably have way too much Test prop and mess up your levels. (most of the test blends are like that)

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

not sure about the mgs yet...yeah if heard of that before about prop messing up your levels. i might try it i might not...(i will more than likely , but not for some time yet)

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
stick with regular test e

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not sure about the mgs yet...yeah if heard of that before about prop messing up your levels. i might try it i might not...(i will more than likely , but not for some time yet)

Personally, I wouldn't use it. If you wanted to, I would just get vials of each individually. If I was you, my next cycle would be Test E or cyp and (add what you want here) examples: d-bol, tren, eq, deca, etc. What ever your goals are. You responded pretty good to just simple test. I would just add just one thing and keep it simple. I bet you would love tren. Plus you could make it yourself quite easily.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

Big04pimpin i really respect you and i will take what you say to heart. i have dbol that i want to use also. sence i have started looking into and learning about aas stuff, tren + test combo is what i was really thinking would be a very SICK combo. but liek you said i only want to use two compounds at a given time. so my thrid cycle will have tren in it.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big04pimpin i really respect you and i will take what you say to heart. i have dbol that i want to use also. sence i have started looking into and learning about aas stuff, tren + test combo is what i was really thinking would be a very SICK combo. but liek you said i only want to use two compounds at a given time. so my thrid cycle will have tren in it.

Sounds like a good plan. Just keep your goals in mind and stick to them. Good luck with it man. :thumbsup2: