• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Major Texas Steroid Bust Codenamed Operation Farmacia de Juicy Phruit

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office is leading a major anabolic steroid bust this morning originating out of Texas in conjunction with the IRS, Houston DEA office, Fort Bend County District Attorney, US Attorney and the FDA. Operation Farmacia de Juicy Phruit arrests began at 4:30am CDT and have put approximately 50 individuals, including professional bodybuilders, gym owners, personal trainers and even pharmacists, in custody from at least three states including Texas, California and Georgia. The three-year operation could involve as many as 200 individuals.
Some major cities in Fort Bend County, Texas include Stafford, Katy, Pearland, and Sugar Land.

Bodybuilders, Personal Trainers and Gym Owner Arrested in Texas Steroid Bust

Last edited by a moderator:
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Good.

I now feel safe.

Thank you nanny state.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea I heard about this a few days back. They busted alot of trainers from the gym I worked and trained at..... LA Fitness.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thk god for the ever vigilant police, wouldnt want to forcefully grow muscle.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just found out last night my boy George got arrested. He was a GM at the La Fitness on 6....

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
dat der juicy phruit

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Over 6 years there was ~$650,000 worth of gear sold........

That is such a load of crap. What a waste of time and money to fund this operation. $650k is chicken feed. Most small businesses have turnover in excess of that in a year.

So it isn't about heaps of money, it isn't about people selling to kids, it isn't about criminal activity (as they are friends of friends not typical drug dealers), it isn't about lots of drugs....... this is about publicity using soft targets. Meanwhile the clearance rate on assaults, burglary and rapes continues to be abysmally low.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
if you think thats alot, just wait until you see how much this entire operation will end up costing.

paying the police, agents, etc.
court costs
money spent on imprisoning the "criminals"

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

That is such a load of crap. What a waste of time and money to fund this operation. $650k is chicken feed. Most small businesses have turnover in excess of that in a year.

So it isn't about heaps of money, it isn't about people selling to kids, it isn't about criminal activity (as they are friends of friends not typical drug dealers), it isn't about lots of drugs....... this is about publicity using soft targets. Meanwhile the clearance rate on assaults, burglary and rapes continues to be abysmally low.

those figues must be wrong because that aint shit LOL but then again u never hear about a druglord that became rich from selling gear LMAO.

what a joke, its gonna cost the government a shitload to do all this crap. how about they got all those expensive resources and put them to go after the real drugs, NYQULL!!! hehehe

CombBoy

CombBoy

Now I can sleep easy, knowing these scallywags are behind bars. Now to spend billions more taxpayers money to destroy the black market and rid the world of wonderful muscle-building anabolic hormones lol.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Oh yeah, thank god, the boys in blue did it again, saving the day from people who just want to get bigger and stronger.Meanwhile, rapist, real drug dealers, and the real scum are still free.Pathetic.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Oh yeah, thank god, the boys in blue did it again, saving the day from people who just want to get bigger and stronger.Meanwhile, rapist, real drug dealers, and the real scum are still free.Pathetic.
real drug dealers?

if you are against arresting steroid dealers, you must also be against arresting dope dealers. (crack, heroin, etc.) otherwise, it's kinda hypocritical.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
real drug dealers?

if you are against arresting steroid dealers, you must also be against arresting dope dealers. (crack, heroin, etc.) otherwise, it's kinda hypocritical.

He means the evil ones that deal to kids and live in the ghetto. Because everyone knows that all drug dealers are standing on a corner somewhere just like in Colours.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He means the evil ones that deal to kids and live in the ghetto. Because everyone knows that all drug dealers are standing on a corner somewhere just like in Colours.

lol a colors reference by timmy

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

real drug dealers?

Man, It's obvious that all the stuff, gh, roids, insulin can get to those who are not professional bodybuilders through some money, but it's not like you are selling crack or heroin, you cannot even compare.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Man, It's obvious that all the stuff, gh, roids, insulin can get to those who are not professional bodybuilders through some money, but it's not like you are selling crack or heroin, you cannot even compare.
why is ok for adults to buy and sell steroids, but it's not ok for adults to buy and sell crack?

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

why is ok for adults to buy and sell steroids, but it's not ok for adults to buy and sell crack?
I'm not saying it's ok but without people selling them it would be hard to find them if you want to try to compete in NPC circuit or just make great improvements.People selling crack sell something that by no way can be healthy and by no way helps you.