• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

blucigs Electronic cigarettes!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Saw this on the net

http://www.blucigs.com/products.php
my brother ordered the lights, its electronic cigs, with no tar, no ash, no carcinogens etc, and they also have non-nicotine versions
and the 1 case (25 blu cigs) equals to over 300 normal smoking cigs.

from FAQ "What are the ingredients in e-liquid?

blu cartridges contain nicotine (in levels of high, medium, low and no nicotine), propylene glycol, tobacco flavoring, and other flavoring ingredients exclusive to blu. These cartridges come in various flavors and nicotine levels to satisfy the needs of a variety of smokers. Propylene glycol is a water-based ingredient found in many health products and medicines. None of the ingredients in the cartridges have been found to be carcinogenic. "

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Why can't you retards just quit smoking.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why can't you retards just quit smoking.

I don't smoke cigs or weed anymore.
Reason why i like this idea is for my older bro..
i made him order the lights then gonna make sure he gets non-nicotine and then quites using it.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I don't give a shit if its easy or not lol... You're retards for starting in the first place!

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I don't give a shit if its easy or not lol... You're retards for starting in the first place!
jhqxad-1.jpg

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Lol, my point still stands.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I used to smoke for about 2 years, right before i quit i would smoke bout' 5 reds 100's in one session... and it got out of control when i started to wheeze and have breathing problems. then it took me two tried with nicotine lozenges. so since 2 2/3years ive been smoke free. My older bro keeps having these excuses like he has this issue that its tougher for him to quit than a NORMAL person, WTF? is that...?. he has a large size whataburger cup filled with cola and to the top with cig buds...

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Damn that's a high horse!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my mom had one of these electronic cigarettes, she said it doesn't really help.. its all in your head you don't feel like really smoking so you actually smoke more with these than regularly.. one of my co-workers confirmed this too.. both of them smoke for about 20 yrs now

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

i`m gonna guess that you smoke? am i right?

because when someone with a properly functioning brain tells someone else who smokes (lets face it, name one benefit, calms you down? there pills for that, plus once you get hooked on it.. it has that effect) they always reply with either
1)mind their own business
2)"you think your special/better than us becuase you dont smoke?"

1)smoking is my business, it effects me too
2)technically speaking yes, his body and brain is better than yours once you have chosen to ruin it for what? to have less money? + your face is gonna look like a scrotum at the end of it, teeth banana coloured, breath that could solder 2 pieces of iron together

:talkhand:

P

Pain

VIP
i`m gonna guess that you smoke? am i right?

because when someone with a properly functioning brain tells someone else who smokes (lets face it, name one benefit, calms you down? there pills for that, plus once you get hooked on it.. it has that effect) they always reply with either
1)mind their own business
2)"you think your special/better than us becuase you dont smoke?"

1)smoking is my business, it effects me too
2)technically speaking yes, his body and brain is better than yours once you have chosen to ruin it for what? to have less money? + your face is gonna look like a scrotum at the end of it, teeth banana coloured, breath that could solder 2 pieces of iron together

:talkhand:

I fail to see the point you're trying to make.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
to cut a long story short smoking bad and people who *defend it* need a brain reboot basically.

no high horses here.... because it died from cigarette smoke :deadhorse:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
to cut a long story short smoking bad and people who *defend it* need a brain reboot basically.

no high horses here.... because it died from cigarette smoke :deadhorse:
Im not defending smoking, I'm defending the people who enjoy smoking and want to be left alone.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
they can enjoy it all they want as long as its not effecting me, which is why i hate cigs so much, not because they are bad.... but because of 2nd hand smoke

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
they can enjoy it all they want as long as its not effecting me, which is why i hate cigs so much, not because they are bad.... but because of 2nd hand smoke
where specifically do smokers affect you?

I can't think of a situation where you would be forced to be around smokers.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2nd hand smoke, lol.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
where specifically do smokers affect you?

I can't think of a situation where you would be forced to be around smokers.

Most outdoor public places.