• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Final Destination (2009) movie trailer

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
2en2btf-1.jpg

the 4th part of the Final Destination series

i enjoyed the first films of "F.D", but i don't know what to say about this one..

Last edited by a moderator:
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Arguably the worst movie poster I've ever seen.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont see how they could end the movie series.
Death always wins, duh.
And i agree with Line cheesy poster.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what a pile of shit!! will this crap last forever?

smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so far they have all been OK..People love seeing people die in cruel weird ways...

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Lol true in that movie death isn't merciful at all, in terms of killing you and allowing you to have a open casket he as a mutilate you somehow.. forget that maybe he can somehow kill you painlessly and without as much gore.

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks pretty good...
I liked the first three. Actually, i might go buy them tomorrow.

Something i find interesting...
Does anyone else notice the connection between Final Destination and Happy Tree Friends :umwtf:
Do you ever think Happy Tree Friends will get a movie/live action movie?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
How is it arguable when it's your own personal opinion?

:49: :49:
Well, I was joking, but the lack of competent composition and design theory and tagline effectiveness present here transcend my own thoughts of the poster itself. These things (minus the incredibly poor tagline) are taught to architecture and design students for a reason and grading in these fields is hardly limited to a professor's personal opinion.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, I was joking, but the lack of competent composition and design theory and tagline effectiveness present here transcend my own thoughts of the poster itself. These things (minus the incredibly poor tagline) are taught to architecture and design students for a reason and grading in these fields is hardly limited to a professor's personal opinion.
You could of just said it sucks.

:borat:

P

Pain

VIP

Office_Space_asskick-1.jpg