• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Weight loss help

D

devidmike

I'm 5'4" and 149 lbs. I want to lose 10-15 lbs in the next 3 months. My diet is good (no fast food, lots of water, etc.) But just for a guideline, about how many calories should I be getting per day to reach this goal?

Exercise is the main part I need help with. I can't get a gym membership right now, or buy any expensive equipment, so that's not an option. So basically I have running, basketball, biking, jump roping, and other stuff like that available. How much of each of those specific activates should I do to burn a good amount of fat each day?

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I'm 5'4" and 149 lbs. I want to lose 10-15 lbs in the next 3 months. My diet is good (no fast food, lots of water, etc.) But just for a guideline, about how many calories should I be getting per day to reach this goal?

Exercise is the main part I need help with. I can't get a gym membership right now, or buy any expensive equipment, so that's not an option. So basically I have running, basketball, biking, jump roping, and other stuff like that available. How much of each of those specific activates should I do to burn a good amount of fat each day?

You're only 150lbs, why the fuck would you want to lose any weight?

I'd suggest increasing your resistance training so as to gain some more muscle. This will in turn increase your metabolism and help burn off any excess puppy fat.

Pushups, pullups, lunges, squats (fill a backpack with heavy stuff to add resistance). Also you might want to explain your current diet. You might need to increase your protein intake to help with hypertrophy.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
clenbuterol .. nuff said

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
have you tried AYDS diet pills?

CombBoy

CombBoy

Or take Dat Dere Hydroxycut Hardcore. Or drink lots of green tea and black coffee?

But seriously. Resistance training and increase of protein intake as El Feako said. And maybe Clen as stated by Miami.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
2agvkus-1.jpg

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow guys....

If you are not losing weight right now then that means that you are not in the correct energy imbalance. You need to exercise more and eat less. Try logging your calories for a couple days. I think 1800 calories a day with 60 minutes of high intensity activity 5-6 days a week would do the trick.

M

michelleturner

Yeah, everybody says 45 mins a day, but I mean how many miles running/biking, how many jumps with a jumprope, etc. I want to get a specific number.

And like I said, I can't really afford to buy stuff like adjustable weights now, so what is a good weight of dumbells I can start off with.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
why do you have two usernames?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Yeah, everybody says 45 mins a day, but I mean how many miles running/biking, how many jumps with a jumprope, etc. I want to get a specific number.

You should 113.76 rope jumps a day on weekdays, 114.2 on Saturdays and 90.35 on Sundays.

You should run 12 miles a day, everyday, unless its a leap year then you should run 13 miles a day. For cycling do double.