• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best time to take GH??

lance

lance

When is the best time to take GH,before bed or after workout? And how long before a show should you stop taking GH,I heard it can make you hold water:turborun:?

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

first thing in the AM. and before you workout. i have heard that you don't want to take it before you go to bed cause it will suppress naty level are produced when you sleep.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How much are you taking? What are you goals? What else are you taking? MM has the gist of it though.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
first thing in the AM. and before you workout. i have heard that you don't want to take it before you go to bed cause it will suppress naty level are produced when you sleep.

From everything I've read and people I know that have used this is very true. You get your largest natural gh levels release at night, so you dont want to blunt that. Most, depending on the amount of their dosage, split between am and post-workout.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
for lean gains and fat loss first thing in the morning.. for mass gains stack with insulin post workout, min 6iu of GH for this protocal.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
look on professional muscle for member by the name of datbtrue. He goes into great detail on use of hgh and has much more knowledge than what you'll find on here. His studies on GHRP and other peptides have been used in the medical field.

Also, depending on your usage you might be better off running just TEST to increase IGF-1 levels. There is also the option of running long acting insulin "lantus" which has been proven to increase IGF-1 as well. There is no peak to "lantus" which makes it virtually safe.

The effects of HGH will take some time so you best be in it for the long run. i.e. about 6 months or longer.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just a note.

It is now well established that you can use synthetic GH w/ GHRH (i.e. CJC w/ or w/o the DAC) & GHRP-6 or GHRP-2.

You create a pulse of natural GH w/ GHRH/GHRP-6 (100 - 300mcg of each) and then wait about 15 to 20 minutes to allow a natural peak to occur and then administer 2-4iu of synthetic GH.

The body sees this as one big pulse of GH and does not shutdown its natural release.

If you shoot every 3 hours it is best to limit the synthetic GH to 2iu.

If you are going to administer less frequently you can administer 4ius each time on top of the rising natural pulse you create with GHRH/GHRPs.

I'm not going to go on about this but you get the best of both worlds. Quicker acting w/ GHRH/GHRPs and higher IGF-1 levels w/ the synthetic GH.

Also the full blend of GH isoforms from natural release added to the extra 22kda form from synthetic GH.