• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

IFBB PRO's Weakpoints - Pick them out

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
as the thread title says
we are always saying how great each of their muscle groups are,

now its time to pick apart all there major weakpoints

Post their name and write a list under it

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Priest: chest, back, leg seperation.

Martinez: conditioning, left quad and quads overall

Heath: chest, width (if that counts, not really a bodypart)

Dexter: calves, that's about it.

Jay: geez.... conditioning, right quad, right bicep, arms overall, conditioning, waist/midsection

Freeman:.....he's pretty complete actually. maybe overall more size. his conditioning can be spotty but otherwise great.

Greene: see Freeman's assesment, minus the conditioning issue.

Wolf: Back.....but only parts of it. superb width, needs more density. for the love of God, stop lying to us and saying you're deadlifting. i've seen his training vids and it's like entirly freaking machines. my favorite pro, but he needs to start training like a man. other than that calves. otherwise superb though.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Testies and Liver :D

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Jay: geez.... conditioning, right quad, right bicep, arms overall, conditioning, waist/midsection

Freeman:.....he's pretty complete actually. maybe overall more size. his conditioning can be spotty but otherwise great.

Wolf: Back.....but only parts of it. superb width, needs more density. for the love of God, stop lying to us and saying you're deadlifting. i've seen his training vids and it's like entirly freaking machines. my favorite pro, but he needs to start training like a man. other than that calves. otherwise superb though.

Spot on, i'd add for Kai his huge midsection though.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Spot on, i'd add for Kai his huge midsection though.

His midsection and physique in general makes me think someone has taken Kai and put him in a press of some sort to compress him down. Thus he has bulged out sideways (including his head) and become disproportionate.

I thought Lee Priest's assessments of the Arnold and Aussie summed up most of the guys pretty well. Vic will be interesting once he has recovered from his knee surgery fully and put the leg mass back on.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I would add freemans chest being little flat plus that tear doesnt help either.. Wolf chest also,condition and thought his arms being big those could be better shaped and have more separation.Kai is very blocky ,either his lack of widht on shoulders or too wide and thick midsection.Also Dexters left arm:borat:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would add freemans chest being little flat plus that tear doesnt help either.. Wolf chest also,condition and thought his arms being big those could be better shaped and have more separation.Kai is very blocky ,either his lack of widht on shoulders or too wide and thick midsection.Also Dexters left arm:borat:

those are fine assessments (though i don't agree with the kai analysis, nor the wolf conditioning) i was trying to stick to "bodyparts" as much as possible as that's what the thread is not so much structure as you're alluding to here.

dex's left arm? wat??

Originally posted by Flex
Just say latissmus dorsii.

i was referring to his clavicles not his lat width. i actually think his lat development is pretty darn good and goes rather underrated.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
... i was trying to stick to "bodyparts" as much as possible as that's what the thread is not so much structure as you're alluding to here.

Still you mentioned conditioning twice when you mentioned Cutler.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Still you mentioned conditioning twice when you mentioned Cutler.

i also mentioned it for martinez and clavicle width for heath. please don't ban me :bullwhip:

and saying i mentioned it twice doesn't reinforce the point. i mentioned it twice for the lolz

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
those are fine assessments (though i don't agree with the kai analysis, nor the wolf conditioning) i was trying to stick to "bodyparts" as much as possible as that's what the thread is not so much structure as you're alluding to here.

dex's left arm? wat??
Thats fine.
Kinda joking about his arm,cause its really not that big issue ,but see for yourself.
2008mro_151-1.jpg

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ i stared for a couple minutes and i can maybe see a very small tricep difference. but honestly if i stared at every pros arms like that i could probably find asymmetry issues with all of them. i think an asymmetry should have to be decently noticeable for it to count against someone. not seeing it there dude

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^Really,well im not going to try to prove a point to you..you dont see it so you dont see it:gaysign:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ i stared for a couple minutes and i can maybe see a very small tricep difference. but honestly if i stared at every pros arms like that i could probably find asymmetry issues with all of them. i think an asymmetry should have to be decently noticeable for it to count against someone. not seeing it there dude

Come on Duality, you can't be serious, Dexter's left arm is smaller than his right both bicep and tricep, and you can see this in a second, but in other poses like mostmuscular i can't see the difference.

819rb0488.jpg

819mp2509.jpg

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's pretty obvious that there is a size difference between Dex's left and right arm. Not a big deal though.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
His midsection and physique in general makes me think someone has taken Kai and put him in a press of some sort to compress him down. Thus he has bulged out sideways (including his head) and become disproportionate.

I see your point Tim, and i agree

_MG_4645_YTQCKJXAJZ-1.jpg

_MG_5160_UOCFNDYPZM-1.jpg

_MG_5156_WZGJOREHLZ-1.jpg

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good one Duality.

The old Ronnie - calves?

Nasser - back

Flex - Hammies / glutes

Levrone - Back thickness

James - Waist, conditioning

Badell - these days legs

Ruhl - waist, triceps

D Charles and JOJ - legs

Richard Jones - size

Kamali - everything!

B

BauBau

Good one Duality.

The old Ronnie - calves?

Nasser - back

Flex - Hammies / glutes

Levrone - Back thickness

James - Waist, conditioning

Badell - these days legs

Ruhl - waist, triceps

D Charles and JOJ - legs

Richard Jones - size

Kamali - everything!

kamali - everything x2:thumbsup2:

J

Jusa*

Silvio: Hamstrings and Calves,but he has improved those a lot!

C

crossfirebmf

The overall general overuse of synthol.